took my Demon to the track

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
DA was a killer, track prep was good!

Dafuq bro. You were supposed to pick me up on the way to the track and don’t give me the horseshit that you honked three times. I was listening.

Show me where this 9.65 has been done and I will believe. You guys can get upset all you want when people like me bring it up. And it will always get brought up until it's proven. These cars are gimmicks and always will be. Fiat did a fine job marketing. Any idiot can buy a $100000 car that is supposed to run 9's and doesn't. I did say 10.20's is legit. And 9.90's also great. But that car will never never never run 9.65 in its life in stock form. Doesn't matter to conditions or how it's driven. It doesn't have it in it period end of the damn sentence.

And as far as the going to fast. That's also a load of crap. Most of if not all of the tracks across the states will let you rent the facility. Guess what. When you rent you don't have to follow nhra rules. Most tracks also have midnights and again no rules. So let's put that excuse to rest.

I think you mean I'm telling the truth. Sounds to me like you can't handle it.

Haha. Funny. I'm making a mistake. I'm shaking brad. I don't know you people. Nor you know me. I'm stating facts. people get used to it. If you don't like what I have to say remove me from the site. I've been a memeber here a long time and I'm not accustomed to starting fights here but if you want one bring it. I will type and type and type you to death. I'm k ow since that all you can do here. Please don't make yourself look stupid RS3 says stupid crap like I'm making a mistake. I think brad is a big boy and knows deep down I'm right and I have done nothing wrong here.

Now if I'm wrong by all means please remove me from this freaking forum of little girls that can't handle the truth. The demon will never run as advertised plain and simple. That's all I'm saying.

Sorry no chief here. Just a little ol marine. I would say your lucky this is the internet. But then brad would probably edit that to. You know since I'm insulting you somehow. Brad your right I shouldn't have used a bad word. Sorry for that.

Instead of being a jealous **** (which is a low T soyboy trait), why don’t you do something constructive with your time and go brush your teeth.

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
You can believe what you want. The 9.65 did happen, and yes it was a time well worked for. Someone will hit the number, but it won't be many.

How many pro track racers are here? Very few, and it's not those that are bashing the Demon. The people talking crap are weekend warriors at best.

I'm not singling out @9646stang, his quote just happened to be the one I used. For all I know 9646 could be John Force. Regardless, once the owners get seat time and figure this car out, someone will put down a matched advertised time.
Show me where this 9.65 has been done and I will believe. You guys can get upset all you want when people like me bring it up. And it will always get brought up until it's proven. These cars are gimmicks and always will be. Fiat did a fine job marketing. Any idiot can buy a $100000 car that is supposed to run 9's and doesn't. I did say 10.20's is legit. And 9.90's also great. But that car will never never never run 9.65 in its life in stock form. Doesn't matter to conditions or how it's driven. It doesn't have it in it period end of the damn sentence.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Now this sounds like a callout.
Haha. Funny. I'm making a mistake. I'm shaking brad. I don't know you people. Nor you know me. I'm stating facts. people get used to it. If you don't like what I have to say remove me from the site. I've been a memeber here a long time and I'm not accustomed to starting fights here but if you want one bring it. I will type and type and type you to death. I'm k ow since that all you can do here. Please don't make yourself look stupid RS3 says stupid crap like I'm making a mistake. I think brad is a big boy and knows deep down I'm right and I have done nothing wrong here.

Now if I'm wrong by all means please remove me from this freaking forum of little girls that can't handle the truth. The demon will never run as advertised plain and simple. That's all I'm saying.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
You can believe what you want. The 9.65 did happen, and yes it was a time well worked for. Someone will hit the number, but it won't be many.

How many pro track racers are here? Very few, and it's not those that are bashing the Demon. The people talking crap are weekend warriors at best.

I'm not singling out @9646stang, his quote just happened to be the one I used. For all I know 9646 could be John Force. Regardless, once the owners get seat time and figure this car out, someone will put down a matched advertised time.

No offense, but with a car that looks that mean who cares if it hits 10s

GotHemi?

Hell Kitty Nut Swinger
Established Member

This was fun reading.

Da was 1850. Da on the .65 pass was around -1300. Thats over a 3100 da swing and it still trapped 135+ with a much heavier race weight. You would be crazy to think the car isn’t capable of matching its claims in the same conditions.

Keyword same conditions. Ya know bc in drag racing cars dont run the same times in drastically different conditions.

Dodge literally had to make 100’s of passes, in mineshaft air, with the lightest race weight achievable from the factory, with perfect track prep, and Leah Pritchett behind the wheel to run that number. Something called physics says one would have to have similar conditions to run a similar pass. And if you cant figure it out, those conditions will not be easily duplicated and nor will the time.

The only reason it may never be done is because it seems most demon owners couldn’t care less about matching the time in showroom stock form. They have a bunch that do want the .65 but not enough to keep the stock nittos on the car. Thats the first thing they all ditch.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
OP. Nice ride! Color is great. That’s good pass for the conditions. I can tell all it takes great air to run record numbers. I ran 10s in a stock C6 Z in negative DA.. but it took my a while to get the launch right on DR and I had to get the right air which in my neck of the woods was literally maybe 2 track nights a year. But it happened finally.... when I got the Z in 06 I saw some of the “hero” runs made up in MIR and thought they were bs and impossible.... I being able to drive the car to its fullest, just needed the weather to cooperate... but I did eventually matched those times.
Imo that 9.65 pass can happen. It’ll take everything to fall in place... mostly weather conditions and the right driver.

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Stupid post is stupid.

BlckBox04

I am the liquor
Established Member
Premium Member
And as far as the going to fast. That's also a load of crap. Most of if not all of the tracks across the states will let you rent the facility. Guess what. When you rent you don't have to follow nhra rules. Most tracks also have midnights and again no rules. So let's put that excuse to rest.

I'm sorry but this is completely wrong

Never_Enough

Established Member
For starters, more seat time. 7th pass in the car running 3 consecutive passes at 135 mph.
I was told I had to either leave or bring down the MPH (135+ requires cage, license, fire suit, bla bla bla)
Car weighs 4450 with me in it.
Car is loaded with full interior.
Leah Pritchetts run was in a gutted Demon with perfect prep and conditions.
I’ll get there, just gonna take some practice!
So you'll think you will hit Dodge's hero # with full interior?

Were you in 840 HP mode in that run?

Another Demon not close to advertised. Kudos to Dodge for one hell of a marketing ploy.

gofast15

Established Member
Why the hell doesn’t anyone use the trans brake?
Many tried , it doesn't improve times at all so no point of using it . it's a complicated procedure to do it too

this was posted by Demon owner on another forum

Using the trans brake does not seem to improve times. I nailed it perfectly a couple times and it did not run any quicker. Same result with others

Revvv

Infinity Poster
Established Member
Many tried , it doesn't improve times at all so no point of using it . it's a complicated procedure to do it too

this was posted by Demon owner on another forum

Using the trans brake does not seem to improve times. I nailed it perfectly a couple times and it did not run any quicker. Same result with others
This sounds like they don't know how to use the transbrake and are giving an excuse. Just my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930V using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread