Time for another Louisiana meet!

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Formula, how much did the tune run ya if i may ask. PM if ya want. I'm just looking to add a tune to mine now. No pulley change. Also gonna add the maggy mid pipe and that'll be enough power for me.

100 dollars for unlimited tunes.....Not too bad

You going to the Slidell meet??? Need to have another white L besides mine :beer:

Later

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
I won't be able to make the Slidell meet. I have to work that day. I plan on making a trip to B.R. in a few weeks though and we can possibly meet up for a few if that's cool. And if anyone else is interested too. I'll give ya an idea before i come that way. My cuz has been on my a$$ to come and see their new baby.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Todd, I was wondering you guys have LOLA
why don't we have COLA? huh kinda catchy don't ya think.

P.S. I'm just now leaving the work place
sucks huh?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
P.S. I'm just now leaving the work place
sucks huh?
Thats blowzilla $$ there bud :banana: .
Rick, the slidell meet is on Feb. 5th and some are meeting at 3:30 at the winn-dixxie parking lot, I'll catch the crew at the Holden exit.
ps...I have a pic of Rick wearing a corvette hat if anyone would like to see it :-D .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
:burn: hey thats black mail!i know were you live.and i know that you keep your lx out side i might have to come and repozest it!lol
Thats fine w/ me, it ain't been drove in a couple weeks. Just make sure when you come get it, take the L over here and leave the keys in it :beer: . :idea: While ya got it, go ahead and get a inspection sticker for it cause that mofo is expired :cuss: .

98RICKSTANG

Banned
:lol1: :rockon: yea well i will need the truck because it will be haling the car off on the back of the trailer,if you post those pics .lolas far as the sticker goes i still have the texas sticker on mine.of corse you dont need one if you know a state trooper.some people a such suck ups lol.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
buy the way,how much are you asking for that coupe!ill give you 10k for it!
For the 128th time :-D , it ain't for sale. Next week, the gears are goin' in :rockon: . You know, the ones I bought from you a yr. ago :thumbsup: .

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Your gonna need alot more than the gears for that 98 :D , j/k with ya. I gonna see if the guy can do em sunday and rebuild the trac-loc. Can't wait.

mikestoyz

Established Member
yeah, Ill be there too. Ill be joinin yall at the rest stop between the covington/madisonville exit and the covington/mandeville exit. Ill have duddor call me when he gets on the road and Ill swing by the rest stop. Im also tryin to get byevette(03 cobra) to get out there as well.

Users who are viewing this thread