Time for another Louisiana meet!

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
good turnout, sorry i didnt join yall for dinner, shoulda planned a little better on my part. we should definately do something like this once every 4-6 weeks, fyi that deal is the first saturday each month.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
About to post pics in a seperate thread......I was not down with the pre '75 rule....especially when they had a Dodge Ram, Scion, and some other import within the boundary after we came out from dinner. What ruled was the great cars we had there and the great people. Hell......We had more cars representing than there '75 car show :bowdown: SVTP and NLOC BRING IT EVERYTIME!!!!

Gotta go post some pics....Later

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
So, if we show up and rope off the area before they do...can we tell them to piss off!!!? They can park over there if they want. We had ppl from their area coming over to where we were. SVT Perf and NLOC "Horsepower Section" :rockon::rockon::rockon:

Just messin with ya RickStang...rest up bro!

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
We appreciate you guys letting us tag along .. that was the first time we did anything like that and it was awesome :rockon: .. looking forward to doing that again early and often :beer: .. next time we will stick around to eat ... now we just got to manage to put faces with the ID's here ... Todd and Cheryl :coolman:

Blown02

Established Member
Hey im ready for a meet. Ive got a 02 gt with a built 01 cobra motor awaiting twin 57s in 1 month. Just blew up 2 2v motors and finally did it right! Anyways, tell me when the next meet is. O, were lookin for 750+rwhp with only 15psi.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Doesnt matter to me. I am going to FFW not this weekend but the next. So other than that I am game for when ever!

Users who are viewing this thread