Time for another Louisiana meet!

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
good question. I'd venture to say 3:30-4:00, then leave at 4:00 pm. Kevin is it 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to get there from walker huh?
get there a little early so we can pick our parking.

Yea, I would say about a hour. Depending on how fast we drive. I dont want a speed contest though...lol

I think if we leave around 4:00 that would give us enough time to get there and find a area where we could all park together.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Its an hour from my house (Holden), so maybe like 70 minutes max from walker. I've been to Slidell twice in the last few weeks so that calculation should be close. So I say ya'll meet at 3:30 and and leave around 3:45 and I'll catch ya'll at the Holden exit. Craig, call me when ya'll go past Tickfaw river and I'll be on the side of the interstate. Also we may pickup another blown coupe at the mandeville exit if he goes.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
Todd, just when i think that the turnaround is over, it's looking like i'll be on start up.
Prolly have to work sat 12 hours and then nights next week from Mon to Thurs.

But i'll be there come Sat.

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
Todd, just when i think that the turnaround is over, it's looking like i'll be on start up.
Prolly have to work sat 12 hours and then nights next week from Mon to Thurs.

But i'll be there come Sat.

That sux....Come see me tomorrow. I got my Tonneau on and it is SHWEEET!!!!

Pic:
IMG_0430.JPG

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
hey get it right its 202 a hole lol!and dont worry by the end of the year my truck will put down more hp than that cobra.
hmmm, got a lil horsepower war do we? :-D

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
hey get it right its 202 a hole lol!and dont worry by the end of the year my truck will put down more hp than that cobra.

By the end of the year???? You might not have the 1,500 break in miles by the end of the year :rolling: :shrug:

Just got my RWTD Tune and this thing is an animal now..... DYNO time

Later

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Formula, how much did the tune run ya if i may ask. PM if ya want. I'm just looking to add a tune to mine now. No pulley change. Also gonna add the maggy mid pipe and that'll be enough power for me.

Users who are viewing this thread