Time for another Louisiana meet!

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
Winn Dixie in Walker it is!!!
I 'll be there. What time do yall (B.R.) want to meet et the Winn Dixie?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Show starts at 5:30 says Wayne. I'll pick ya'll up at the Holden exit which is about 8 mins. down towards slidell. I'll be in touch w/ cobraRcraig to catch ya'll on the way.

fasterandfaster

wayne's93
I am planning on coming in Friday night and stay at the in-laws so we can get your truck done before the meet. Who else lives in Slidell? Thats where I grew up.
call me
Vince

cobraRcraig

Established Member
I'm in for the ffw 2.

Who's gonna still make it to baytown FFW? Maybe we can cruise that way together to.

Don't forget about the show in Florida either.. :beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
cobraRcraig said:
I'm in for the ffw 2.

Who's gonna still make it to baytown FFW? Maybe we can cruise that way together to.

Don't forget about the show in Florida either.. :beer:
Myself and Craig went to both and they are great events, except the raining at FFW :-D.
MCA show is on March 19,20,21. I'll be there the 20th (sat.).
FFW in Baytown is April 29,30 and may 1. I'll be there 30 and 1.

fasterandfaster

<Are you bringing the Cobra?>

Looks like I am going to add an additional bypass setup (kinda of knew I was going to) and run 2 of them. So I wont have the beast ready for next weekend.
Spent most of the day tuning. The car runs great! makes incredible power! Its just not good enough for me.
The car will remain a true street car and I want the driveability to be perfect!

Vince

wayne's93

home school'd
Established Member
looks as though we have a decent interest, i want yall to understand this is a local club that meets, but usually a good turnout, as well as spectators, weather providing, we will park back behind lonestar as they block off the parking lot on the side for only pre 1970 vehicles, but we can b.s. bring yalls cooler if you like, and they usually serve bee there if not. i will try and make it up there between 5:00 and 5:30pm

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
I am going to the FFW at NPR nad also the one on Baytown, TX. I have rescue school that week and will get there earily. If any of you will be in Baytown that friday we can meet up!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Will be there with bells on, actually I will be running the old cobra, mabye the beast if it's finished and ready. Kevin I think you know what beast I'm talking about.
Will be helping my cousin with his booth and doing a little cooking.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
I'll be in baytown that friday. We'll meet up and do something.
Stampede, your cousin is Billy Goodwin right? I usually talk to him at the tanger shows.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Yep, we will have a booth set up for FFW. having a little fun and partying when not racing, should be cooking too so everyone stop by.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
Your 86 sounds frickin sweet. You should bring it to the FFW here this yr. Is it EFI or carbed? What blower setup, H/C/I setup and oh yeah, slidell is a long ways from you.

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
Bout 2½ hours from Shreveport to Slidell. If ya know how long it takes to get to Baton Rouge, your looking at another 45 mins to an hour on top of that.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
Bout 2½ hours from Shreveport to Slidell. If ya know how long it takes to get to Baton Rouge, your looking at another 45 mins to an hour on top of that.
Your thinking of Lafayette. Shreveport is where TX, LA and AR meets dern near. Bout a 5 1/2 hour drive I'd say to Slidell :uh oh: .

fasterandfaster

STAMPEDE3,
Spoke with Billy today.
Looks like we are going to team up together for an enormous crowd!
I think you are going to be elected as the cook for both tents!
See you later on in the week.
Hope all these guys will be there for local FFW support.
Vince

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread