Time for another Louisiana meet!

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Your thinking of Lafayette. Shreveport is where TX, LA and AR meets dern near. Bout a 5 1/2 hour drive I'd say to Slidell :uh oh: .

I grew up in Gonzales. I know where Shreveport is. I thought it was around 2hrs from B.R. to Shreveport and then like 30min to 45 mins to Slidell from B.R. Takes me around an hour and forty to make it to Biloxi from B.R. and i've made that drive over 100 times. Only been to Shreveport once tho. maybe you all don't drive as fast as me. :shrug:

SHAKER3

Established Member
its about a 350 mile mile one way trip and at the speed limit should be about a 6 hr drive,but since we don't usually do the speed limit it could be less :thumbsup:

Cobraprinces

We luv Mysti!
Established Member
If the group from Baton Rouge is going down I-12 to Slidel on feb 5, we would hook up with ya'll at the O'neal exit (#7) or which ever one makes the most sense. Would be a riot to get to drive out with a group of SVT's.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
cobra princess
I think we are meeting on I-12 at the walker exit (Winn Dixxie)
unless things have changed??? :shrug:

SVTman75

My wallet hates me!
Established Member
91lx, i think i'm thinking of Alexandria. So i know that Shreveport is way the hell away from Biloxi. Sorry for my confusion!! :beer:

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
SVTman75 said:
91lx, i think i'm thinking of Alexandria. So i know that Shreveport is way the hell away from Biloxi. Sorry for my confusion!! :beer:
No prob bud :thumbsup: .

98RICKSTANG

Banned
yo kevin i started a thread already and its funny that i dident get much response as yours did lol.cant go feb 5 working damit!was hoping something local dont care were its at!havent ben driving the lightning lately.only have 800miles on it lol.you COBRACRAIG 247 GIVE ME A CALL YOU @#$%%@!#%!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BlownBayou

The Innovator Has Spoken
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:
yo kevin i started a thread already and its funny that i dident get much response as yours did lol.cant go feb 5 working damit!was hoping something local dont care were its at!havent ben driving the lightning lately.only have 800miles on it lol.you COBRACRAIG 247 GIVE ME A CALL YOU @#$%%@!#%!%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

800 miles......DAMN CRIME!!!!! Here is what I will do. I will come over and put a bullet into the green stang's block!!!! Then you can drive it :rockon: By the time you reach your first oil change, I will be in the 12's :thumbsup:

Later

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
1fastformula said:
800 miles......DAMN CRIME!!!!! Here is what I will do. I will come over and put a bullet into the green stang's block!!!! Then you can drive it :rockon: By the time you reach your first oil change, I will be in the 12's :thumbsup:

Later
:lol:

Blown408 86GT

94GT 617 rwhp fun machine
Established Member
91lxcoupe said:
Your 86 sounds frickin sweet. You should bring it to the FFW here this yr. Is it EFI or carbed? What blower setup, H/C/I setup and oh yeah, slidell is a long ways from you.

Thanks! Its a Keith Craft built 408 with a EFI spyder intake and a S-Trim. I'm currently running a Speed Pro setup...The motor itself has Victor Jr heads with a comp cam...dont remember the specs off the top of my head. However, this combo was docile enough to drive daily. My one track outing on street tires netted a spinning/lifting pass of [email protected]'m thinking with some slicks...maybe mid to low 10s at 135+...The blower is pushing only 10lbs....I need a Novi 2000 or T-Trim.

I looked on the map....Slidell is quite a haul for me....If you guys decide to have one a little closer, let me know! Again thanks guys!

Paul

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'll be in Shreveport this whole weekend, unfortunatly not in the car and will have wife and kids. but any of you up there want to get a beer, I'll post back when I find out exactly where we are staying.

cobraRcraig

Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:

what's the number again 1-800-"201"-rwhp.
Nah really though should be getting done with the turnaround this week. Would be glad to come over and kick the tires.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
98RICKSTANG said:

Sorry, I tend to post before I read to see if there has been another thread started.

What time we meeting in Walker?

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
kezell, he thought I had started it b/c my name is Kevin also. He and I are friends. He wasn't being to serious I don't think.

kezell

MW3-kezell17
Established Member
lol....see I should have read other post and I would have seen that there was another Kevin in these threads.

So what time we meeting in walker?
Anyone bringing a video camera?

cobraRcraig

Established Member
good question. I'd venture to say 3:30-4:00, then leave at 4:00 pm. Kevin is it 1 hour to 1 1/2 hour to get there from walker huh?
get there a little early so we can pick our parking.

Users who are viewing this thread