This is what is wrong with America.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
and now "Caitman Jenner" may be running for senator of CA /facepalm.

full court press towards making transgender "normal"

i just hope i die before we have a trannie for potus. it will happen, eventually...smh.
Caitman is just Bruce with tits and other creepy Mods....

08mojo

Established Member
Glad at least one person your age gets this. Now we just need you to convince the rest of your generation. I find the obsession with celebrities disgusting. Do-nothings like the Kardashian's are the worst of the worst.

It's not just his generation. My parents, in-laws, peers at work are obsessed with celebs. It's their version of football--something 'everyone' can identify with... All I can do is smile and nod, as I don't pay attention to either. I dread that football is starting again soon, "bro, did you see the game bro?" "That pass, bro..." "You didn't watch the game, what's wrong with you?"

Branhammer

Established Member
Believe it bro. We live in a ****ed up world and getting worse by the day.

Ridiculous. And I'm pretty laid back...or liberal (gasp!!!)....when it comes to social issues. When it comes down to it I just don't give a ****. Live and let live. Get a ****ing live duckbilled platypus surgically attached where you're dick should be for all I care. As long as you don't break into my house and rub it all over my table while I'm trying to eat dinner, have at it...

But these are kids. Shit like this should not be allowed even with parental consent. To me, this is the same as letting a convict have sex with your 12-year-old kid who thinks that's what she wants. "Oh well the parents consented." Yeah **** that.

Zemedici

Established Member
It's not just his generation. My parents, in-laws, peers at work are obsessed with celebs. It's their version of football--something 'everyone' can identify with... All I can do is smile and nod, as I don't pay attention to either. I dread that football is starting again soon, "bro, did you see the game bro?" "That pass, bro..." "You didn't watch the game, what's wrong with you?"

This is my whole shop.....

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Being obsessed with celebs is not any different than those obsessed with sports though some will try and frame it that way.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Being obsessed with celebs is not any different than those obsessed with sports though some will try and frame it that way.

Incorrect.

A sport isn't a person. A celeb is.

Your comparison should be " Being obsessed with film is not any different than those obsessed with sports"

If you want to compare celebs you should have said " Being obsessed with Kim Kardashian is not any different than being obsessed with Tom Brady"

A very large difference between liking a "genre" of something than the people in the genre

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
Incorrect.

A sport isn't a person. A celeb is.

Your comparison should be " Being obsessed with film is not any different than those obsessed with sports"

If you want to compare celebs you should have said " Being obsessed with Kim Kardashian is not any different than being obsessed with Tom Brady"

A very large difference between liking a "genre" of something than the people in the genre

One is the typical female obsession while the other is the male equivalent. Most sports obsessed men don't want to believe their obsession can be as ridiculous as that of the female persuasion.

Edit: Men are more obsessed with the whole rather than individual parts.

Last edited:

Zemedici

Established Member
One is the typical female obsession while the other is the male equivalent. Most sports obsessed men don't want to believe their obsession can be as ridiculous as that of the female persuasion.

From someone obsessed with neither, they're the ****ing same. Hearing guys go 'ohhhh man did you see the broncos 3rd round draft pick'

Is the EXACT same as girls talking about some celebs latest dress she wore. Hahahahahahaha

There's a healthy level of liking something, and then there's being consumed.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member

What if the male played the sport? And likes it?

The woman didn't **** Ray J like Kim K, or get a sex change.

It's a big difference.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
What if the male played the sport? And likes it?

The woman didn't **** Ray J like Kim K, or get a sex change.

It's a big difference.

Have you ever turned on the E channel where programs are geared towards women and their infatuation with celebs? Turn the satellite a few channels higher and then you have ESPN doing the same thing except geared towards men. Men don't want to come to grips with such a though.

Who in the Sam hill is Ray J?

Equalbracket

Established Member
Sports is a passion just like cars. If you grew up in Texas you played football, you remember two a day's etc. You can appreciate the dedication and skill these athletes possess. How is that anything comparable to being obsessed about a Kardasian?

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
LMAO, her biological daughter is privileged BECAUSE OF HER. Also, didnt she adopt most of her kids when they were young? If they were teens and went through some shit ok. But babies? .. survivors? GTFO

Also, there a PLENTY of orphaned, underprivileged kids here in the US that need loving homes too. But I guess living in the US in an orphanage is automatically an indictment against them... Petty ****...

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Sports is a passion just like cars. If you grew up in Texas you played football, you remember two a day's etc. You can appreciate the dedication and skill these athletes possess. How is that anything comparable to being obsessed about a Kardasian?

^^^definitely..Grew up in Katy Texas where football is religion. We started young and played from pee-wee thru HS. You had better be a cripple in a wheel chair if you weren't playing. The HS coaches made the guys that didn't want to play write letters explaining why they were pussies. Was quite a surreal experience at first, but I loved playing and can definitely appreciate the dedication, blood and sweat these guys that make it a career put into the sport.

MassCobra

All set
Established Member
Athletes earn their paychecks a lot more than the hollywood celebrity types. They risk their good health and even their life every time they put on their uniform and they actually have talent.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
Athletes earn their paychecks a lot more than the hollywood celebrity types. They risk their good health and even their life every time they put on their uniform and they actually have talent.

I have to disagree with you on the talent claim. You have to have certain talents to be a successful actor/entertainer, otherwise everyone would be one.

Just like you have to have certain talents to be an athlete.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member

Athletes entertain. Celebrities entertain. Nothing more and nothing less. I always get a laugh from the guys who think their unhealthy obsession over sports is somehow different than females doing the same over the Hollywood elite.

Users who are viewing this thread