This is what is wrong with America.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
celebrities imo are a cancer.

They're normal ****ing people, with lots of money. That. is. all.

They're not superheroes, they're not revolutionary scientists, they're normal people with a lot of money. Do we give a shit what our successful local businesmen do on a day - to - day basis? No? Then why do we care about celebrities. I dont get it.

Every time Tanya starts in on 'did you hear about Kim K's latest x y z'

Who.....cares.....

Glad at least one person your age gets this. Now we just need you to convince the rest of your generation. I find the obsession with celebrities disgusting. Do-nothings like the Kardashian's are the worst of the worst.

PaxtonShelby

iamdrab
Established Member
I can't imagine why the heck Brad would have left JA for AJ...other than what must be the most fantastic ballcap lips on the planet (at the time they first hooked up). But JA has improved with age....AJ not so much.

I feel for the little girl. She looks a lot like her Dad, and she's a cute little thing. It is a shame she is so confused and lost, and can't be a normal kid.

Zemedici

Established Member
Glad at least one person your age gets this. Now we just need you to convince the rest of your generation. I find the obsession with celebrities disgusting. Do-nothings like the Kardashian's are the worst of the worst.

I just don't get it, I don't give a shit about celebrities nor do I care about FB. Guess I'm a weird millennial.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
I just don't get it, I don't give a shit about celebrities nor do I care about FB. Guess I'm a weird millennial.

Not weird just different for your age group. When I was in that millennial age group my wife and I used to go to the movies all the time and sometimes 3 times in a week. But then I soured on Hollywood because of their politics and I have not given a shit about celebrities in a very long time. Last time I entered a movie theater was somewhere around 1985. I have not missed much at all.

Zemedici

Established Member
Not weird just different for your age group. When I was in that millennial age group my wife and I used to go to the movies all the time and sometimes 3 times in a week. But then I soured on Hollywood because of their politics and I have not given a shit about celebrities in a very long time. Last time I entered a movie theater was somewhere around 1985. I have not missed much at all.

I completely agree, I havent been to a movie theatre in years and years.

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
So just the movie theater or you haven't watched new movies?

2000gt4.6

Established Member

I enjoy movies and some sports (baseball) but I couldn't care less about the political opinions of actors or celebrities, nor their personal lives.

I never did understand this, why what a movie star thinks is news or why anyone would care about their personal lives. They do a job and I pay them for their service. I don't follow my roofing contractor on Facebook either.

Also, they say they are going forward with the hormone replacement. This is the one case where I firmly believe you should not be allowed to make a decision for your child (or let them do it). Irreversible changes done at 11 years old, who could possibly make any life long decisions at 11. Seriously messed up.

04MysticCobra

Established Member
So just the movie theater or you haven't watched new movies?

Just the movie theaters. My wife and I will watch movies sometimes but we don't go out of our way to do so. I like to re-watch movies from the 70's and 80's quite often and just watched Weird Science on Showtime the other day. Love that movie. I like comedies but don't really like the comedians of today's movies. We were weened on comedians like Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, Gene Wilder, Robin Williams and others in movies from that time period. Today's comedians are certainly way too political and we don't like that.

ssssnake

Established Member
No wonder this kid is confused. Her mother started dressing her in boy clothes when she was little. I bet that if they have the hormone treatment and turn her into a boy, when she grows up, she'll probably hate them. She's way too young for this crap. Kids should be kids - playing and growing - not worrying about their sexual persuasion.

Yes, most movie stars are idiots. A lot of them didn't even graduate. They've been pampered all of their lives by their movie star parents and live in a pretend world. Poor kid.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
The sad thing is many world leaders and diplomats regard this
whack job as a brilliant ambassador and think she should be a Nobel Prize winner..

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
I call that being smart Josh! lol

There's no ****ing way this is real. I don't believe it.
Believe it bro. We live in a ****ed up world and getting worse by the day.

Equalbracket

Established Member
I'm not against people being who they want to be, or feel they should be. To me it seems like the LBGT community draws attention to themselves then complain about discrimination, when at least for me I dont want to see dudes making out in public or acting so loud and flamboyant.

Now transgender that's an entire different situation, I can't understand it, never will. But 11 years old? How the hell is that legal or ethical.

It's sad so many sheep look up to these Hollywood liberals. I could careless what my owns friends are eating tonight or where they're at or who they're with, let alone some actor, who's entire life and job is to portray someone they're not.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
and now "Caitman Jenner" may be running for senator of CA /facepalm.

full court press towards making transgender "normal"

i just hope i die before we have a trannie for potus. it will happen, eventually...smh.

Users who are viewing this thread