The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
FORDSVTFAN was one of the more intelligent/well written folks in the history of SVTP. If you were disagreeing with him, your argument had no merit.

I strongly doubt he claimed to be something he wasn't.

I heard he became too busy snd he was working on other projects.

Last thing I remember about Adam was him buying a Ferrari (550M?) and then not seeing him post here anymore. I had thought he moved on to an exotic forum or something.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
Looking back, it's pretty crazy to think I've been a member on here for (12) years. I never owned a Mustang/SVT vehicle but back in the early-mid 2000s a friend of mine had a few and I would him work on it which lead me to join here.

Besides a few Political threads, when it was under the Smack Down area I've never been one to get involved in forum drama and pissing matches so I never posted and got involved in the plethora of Smack Down threads (boy how that area has changed!) and would just read the threads for entertainment. The forum has changed quite a bit over the years and I often wonder what happened to a bunch of members; some already have been named.

This forum is different than any other forum I've been apart of over the years and I'm not really sure what that difference is but it's the only one I've been active on since becoming a member.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.

Have any links to threads on this?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
pretty sure FordSVTFan (Adam) went down pretty hard for threatening some kids online, claiming he was a federal agent..

Supposedly he was just a contractor for FBI and then was caught intimidating/threatening people online saying he was FBI. I guess there was an internal investigation, etc, than he sort of disappeared. Real shitshow that was on corral and other mustang forums.
WTF... seriously?

66speed

Ya dun goofed
Established Member
Taronis? No one cares
CSD? zero shits given
Planter? Perma banned...I think.
Txyaloo? see post #63

CSD was a cool guy. I liked him.
Txyaloo(Jeff) and I used to go to the gun range and beast on some Vietnamese food every few months or so but I haven't heard from him in a couple years. He's the one who found my GTO and talked me into buying it.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
The Hybrid threads are well worth the read for anyone who didn't see them. There were 2 or 3 threads that sort of went in parallel until they all got shut down. She pretty much lost all credibility as a result.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
CSD was a cool guy. I liked him.
Txyaloo(Jeff) and I used to go to the gun range and beast on some Vietnamese food every few months or so but I haven't heard from him in a couple years. He's the one who found my GTO and talked me into buying it.

Yeah whenever Jeff was in Houston we'd try to meetup and hit china town...loved it when he had his FFL, we'd go burn several boxes of 9mm with his MP5s...funny to see the look on the other shooters faces in the lanes next to us when we'd rip off a few mags on full auto. There was a range in CS that would let him do it. I haven't heard from him in about a year, need to check in on him and see whats up.

32ValveRom

Don't mess with Teksids
Established Member
Wasn't Txyaloo the one who'd find damn near anything about anyone? I could be wrong.

I remember some PSI guy who trolled here for awhile over some GT-R nonsense.

EuphoricOne, VegasSVT. I think those were guys from when I first joined

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
I liked LL. Never quite understood the drama some had over him.

Wasn't Txyaloo the one who'd find damn near anything about anyone? I could be wrong.

I remember some PSI guy who trolled here for awhile over some GT-R nonsense.

EuphoricOne, VegasSVT. I think those were guys from when I first joined

Yea, TXyaloo was the dude that could find anything possible on scammers/bs posters. Twas a fun sight to see.
Vaguely remember the last two. Know EO was in Smackdown a lot.

1wild-horse

Purveyor of missed information
Established Member
Don't remember any names but wasn't there a gal with a comp o mach 1, then a cobra? Did she get teased about being a guy so she made a youtube video about it?

Users who are viewing this thread