The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There's been some hilarious ones over the years. I've taken time quite a while back to go through some of the threads you guys can't see. I can't remember the names now, but if I have time I'll post them tomorrow or in the next few days. One that sticks out was the woman who was married to the owner of MF at the time. Her and LL got into big time. Also, fordracer and his wife molly. I heard she sent boob pictures to quite a few members. I do think one of them was on before the holidays.
LOL! I remember that one. Larry really laid into her. LOL. There's been enough "entertainment" here through the years to fill a book. The one I remember the most was Ironhand (Cory). Now there was a "piece" if ever there was one. He screwed a lot of people. True scammer by definition.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
There's been some hilarious ones over the years. I've taken time quite a while back to go through some of the threads you guys can't see. I can't remember the names now, but if I have time I'll post them tomorrow or in the next few days. One that sticks out was the woman who was married to the owner of MF at the time. Her and LL got into big time. Also, fordracer and his wife molly. I heard she sent boob pictures to quite a few members. I do think one of them was on before the holidays.
I remember that one. Larry really laid into her. LOL. There's been enough entertainment here over the years to fill a book. The one I remember the most was Ironhand (Cory), who scammed a lot of people before getting banned for life. What a "piece" he was. :rolleyes:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
fordracer was. He started the threads about no internets being given or something..

I found him on reddit at complete random months ago and told him to check in here since he'd been gone forever. Since this thread reminded me of him existing, I checked his profile again. Looks like he's driving an Audi now and is still frequent posting on reddit. Didn't realize I came across one of his posts yesterday about a cobra IRS.

It was actually Planter that called out Ben. Fordracer jokingly came up with the bread idea and Ben took it to a whole new level.

Planter called out Ben for using a point and shoot camera and Ben replied with a mega full res photo from a Phase One camera (IIRC).

Fordracer's ordeal was in another thread and yeah it was just in good spirits.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Does the dude that had the black lightning still post here, I cant remember his SN, blklightning or something along those lines. I think he was a LEO.

I remember the first thread I ever read on here was a callout some dude made on SpeedDensity hooking up with 2 different girls at the same time. One of those well endowed girls is now his wife lol. Anyone remember that thread?

Edit: The callout was on highdensity007

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Is he the one who videotaped it and it turned out to be his "friend's" dad's car?
Yup, hit a deer while drivings his dads car and asked how much it would cost to repair it and send it had “minor” damages. Until he posted a pic LOL

Does the dude that had the black lightning still post here, I cant remember his SN, blklightning or something along those lines. I think he was a LEO.

I remember the first thread I ever read on here was a callout some dude made on SpeedDensity hooking up with 2 different girls at the same time. One of those well endowed girls is now his wife lol. Anyone remember that thread?
Did he had a John Wayne or Clint Eastwood avatar?

I think I remember hearing about this. Dude posted the pics on the Hot GF thread I believe.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
GrantTheftAuto posts all over the lightning groups on FB talking shit on the regular, he recently joined the motorsploder club.

first time I ran into him around town was in autozone, saw the "Grant R." name tag or something like that and I just kept thinking "I recognize this guy from somewhere" and then it hit me.

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
LOL! I remember that one. Larry really laid into her. LOL. There's been enough "entertainment" here through the years to fill a book. The one I remember the most was Ironhand (Cory). Now there was a "piece" if ever there was one. He screwed a lot of people. True scammer by definition.

Ya, people were really pissed at him, some guys even flew into Madison to come to his house and retrieve their stuff. I met the guy once, he seemed like a know it all and wanted to put an Eaton on my car. Given what he did to others, I'm glad I didn't give him a cent of my money.

He even started a fundraiser to help take care of his fiancée and then he used the money to build a new computer and board his great danes.

Then his baby mama showed up and started huge drama about how bad he screwed her and their daughter over. Quite a piece of work.

Last edited:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
He was actually perma-banned more than twice. Bonus points for anyone who can remember his original screen name when he went off the deep end and got banned from multiple Mustang forums and then tried to blame it all on his brother. (Stangnet, ModularFords, SVTPerf).

U.M.

The real question is, what is his/her name on here now?

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I really enjoyed reading the posts in the thread. I've been around here for a good long while now and have been in my fair share of the shit show.

Users who are viewing this thread