The "Whatever Happened to?" thread

coposrv

Established Member
He did a great job with the swap too. I think he even put in an IRS into it. He hit all the details.

Good to hear I know how much he wanted to get it done. I didn't like seeing all the BS he was constantly getting. He seemed like a good dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Good to hear I know how much he wanted to get it done. I didn't like seeing all the BS he was constantly getting. He seemed like a good dude.

Yeah, I remember reading those comments too. As i remember, he took it all really well, and he did indeed seem like a good guy. I give him much respect for all the work he put into it.

ViciousJay

Established Member
There's been some hilarious ones over the years. I've taken time quite a while back to go through some of the threads you guys can't see. I can't remember the names now, but if I have time I'll post them tomorrow or in the next few days. One that sticks out was the woman who was married to the owner of MF at the time. Her and LL got into big time. Also, fordracer and his wife molly. I heard she sent boob pictures to quite a few members. I do think one of them was on before the holidays.

I think I saw that pic but I thought it was a fake?

CobraVenom01

Established Member
Premium Member
Great thread. I have been around a long time but very seldom post anymore. I have my 2001 cobra still. In pieces in the garage. Basically a shell. Would love to put it back on the road but I have a daughter on the way now and life says otherwise lol

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Great thread. I have been around a long time but very seldom post anymore. I have my 2001 cobra still. In pieces in the garage. Basically a shell. Would love to put it back on the road but I have a daughter on the way now and life says otherwise lol

Sounds like me, haven't driven my GT since 2012. Was supposed to be a full exhaust and clutch install that snowballed. Bought the Cobra to drive until the GT was finished, found an oil leak and decided to tear it down to which it snowballed.

BlueSnake01

Established Member

Sounds like my situation. My Cobra has been garage kept waiting to finally get open by a surgeon, new house, baby, house improvements later, still waiting to get open. Hopefully I get started next year or two.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Still here. Got Brad to fix up everything for me. Forgot everything ( password/and email) couple members I still talk to off here for help with my car situation and the direction I should go with it, @Zemedici has been helping me with the car

Turbo car is just about done. Needs tuning, and a clutch. Is300 is being sold to a coworker.. Have the Ecoboost F150 now, and a new puppy.

@zhisel has been helping me put together a new computer, and I've been working on my apartment. Work has been insane, still averaging 80 hours a week on call 24/7, but still around... without HIV

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Still here. Got Brad to fix up everything for me. Forgot everything ( password/and email) couple members I still talk to off here for help with my car situation and the direction I should go with it, @Zemedici has been helping me with the car

Turbo car is just about done. Needs tuning, and a clutch. Is300 is being sold to a coworker.. Have the Ecoboost F150 now, and a new puppy.

@zhisel has been helping me put together a new computer, and I've been working on my apartment. Work has been insane, still averaging 80 hours a week on call 24/7, but still around... without HIV
Nice to see the same avatar I gave you. lol

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
That was the reason he got all the crap. All Cobra everything on the outside with the 6banger for years.
He at one point was calling it a cobra and defending that. from the looks of that thread it appears he may be moderating that some

He did end up putting an entire cobra driveline in that car in the end when he could finally afford it.
still doesn't make it a cobra

Users who are viewing this thread