The wait begins...

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
@13COBRA You ever considered bronze or nickel colors, sort of like how the wheels are? I've been really into it and it can look awesome in the right shade and in a more satin clear. This car would work well with bronze especially but the wheels couldn't match, they'd need to be silver or something else. Probably would just want to wrap it though to do it in satin bronze. Outside of that, I'd love to see it in black with gold or any color with gold. Koenigsegg just did a black and gold Jesko and it looks badass!

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@13COBRA You ever considered bronze or nickel colors, sort of like how the wheels are? I've been really into it and it can look awesome in the right shade and in a more satin clear. This car would work well with bronze especially but the wheels couldn't match, they'd need to be silver or something else. Probably would just want to wrap it though to do it in satin bronze. Outside of that, I'd love to see it in black with gold or any color with gold. Koenigsegg just did a black and gold Jesko and it looks badass!

I'm not sure that's for me

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I personally love that burnt orange color.
My buddy ordered his FGT like that to match his Apache and Chopper.

1000012521.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Honestly, I'm kind of close. Bailing on it all in June though, done with this work crap.

So many times I’m like .. **** I can go to North Dakota and legit over double my income due to my experience …. But spent 6 months there once .. nope

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What’s the big deal? It’s an RC Boat, with a hot wheels GT and some kind of mondel motorcycle.

I’ve never been a big fan of the “outstretched look at me arms” pictures, but that’s a Big. Ass. Boat.

My buddy lives for those. Lol His social media is full of then in front of all of his planes, helicopter, boats, cars, etc.

His other boat is bigger and faster.

1000012522.jpg

1000012523.jpg

He's a really good guy, but can be a lot haha

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread