The wait begins...

Recon

Established Member
That’s awesome! Is the engine going to be offered in the GT500? Sounds like a predator on steroids. Colors, I like loud colors but maybe try some that aren’t so loud. DHG or Royal Crimson?

Sent from somewhere in the twilight zone…

blk02edge

Established Member
Basically the majority of it. They leave Flat Rock basically as a body in white car...then go to Multimatic, taken apart, then put back together with all of the goodies.

To be seen. They're shooting for a sub-7 minute at Nürburgring. If it's way off expectations, I'll probably bow out. I don't need a car to look at...I want one to win.
Win what? Is there a stock class at Time Attack?

Congrats though. Wicked car even though I can't afford one. I think I'm going to spend my efforts crying to Space X about not building an affordable rocket for the masses.

Blown 89

Established Member
My daily reminder that I need to get a new job. Looking forward to the track videos.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Win what? Is there a stock class at Time Attack?

Congrats though. Wicked car even though I can't afford one. I think I'm going to spend my efforts crying to Space X about not building an affordable rocket for the masses.

Technically in Grid Life, it would fit the Street class. However, they will probably pull an override and make it run in the Track Mod class, which it would still dominate.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What's the estimated delivery time frame for a car like this Nick?

TBD. Officially, Ford has stated they'll deliver some by the end of 2024, but not many.. So I imaigne about a year.

Established Member
I was pretty sure of that, but low hanging fruit. You could get a whole new thread complete with memes.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
@Goose17 any race car or race car driving recommendations for Nick once he takes delivery other than a good stretch before race day?

Stop it. lol

img_7014-jpeg.1828732

Users who are viewing this thread