The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
service advisor

So your the person that rips ppl off when they only come in for brakes and end up leaving with new axels, drive shafts and tire rods and $1000 of needles crap lol :D

Last edited:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
instantmassege said:
So your the person that rips ppl off when they only come in for brakes and end up leaving with new axels, drive shafts and tire rods and $1000 of needles crap lol :D

haha no. thats the typical response though when i tell people whats wrong with their car. everyone gets mad and defensive and thinks they're getting ripped off. i just tell people i'm not the one that broke the car, i'm just letting them know what it needs. they can decide on their own if they want to fix what's needed or not.

snake bite 03

Well what time are you guys going to figure out the time cuz i need to kno!!!and what part of the mall you meeting in i have never been up there and dont kno my way around...

chuckstang

Established Member
ya heres an idea, meet at F1 accoss the highway for some food/drinks whatever. the hek with meeting at the mall, someone will prob call the cops, where it is known fast cars go to F1 so no body will care

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
chuckstang said:
ya heres an idea, meet at F1 accoss the highway for some food/drinks whatever. the hek with meeting at the mall, someone will prob call the cops, where it is known fast cars go to F1 so no body will care

Ok this deff sounds like a better idea. So..................................
Saturday.....7p.m. F1 Boston parking lot. :rockon:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
i probly wont be outta work till 9, how longs everyonr gonna be there?

good news is i have my digital camcorder for anything that goes down :coolman:

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
svtsmo said:
i probly wont be outta work till 9, how longs everyonr gonna be there?

good news is i have my digital camcorder for anything that goes down :coolman:
We should be there for a while becuase at 7 there will be a shit load of traffic, so we can not really race then. We will see you at nine..

Users who are viewing this thread