The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

snake bite 03

Well who is deff goin cuz i need some 1's cell # cuz im not going to beable to get there untill like 10:30 so i can call and see wear you guys are so i can meet up with you if your not at F1...

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
Is anyone coming, under the age of 21, cuz i am 20 and you have to be 21 at F1. I got confused just writing this... anyway so that is a problem, at least for me...:shrug:

xxrusianxx

deathbyboost
Established Member
so here is the deal guys, I called F1 boston and they told me that you have to be 21 after 8. So I asked, what if i go in before 8 and stay there. After a pause she said, "well we do have people that look out for that". So I take it that there is nobody looking out for anything. So if you are under 21 be there before 8, like well before 8...like 6:45... If they end up kicking us out, we might just have to hit the road...

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
xxrusianxx said:
Who Is Ready For Some F*cking "crusing" Tonight?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?
so i'll be there around 9-930 so i'll give ya a call around then

baer42

Established Member
Does anybody that is coming have a laptop set up for data logging through a xcal2? I want to check my maf count in the cold so I don't go boom.

chuckstang

Established Member
I plan on going there around 7ish for dinner with my gf cause shes not 21. Hope to see some of you guys there cause I gota go to some party around 11
I just cleaned up my car so at least it looks fast :)
Also if you are 21 and go before 8 they won't kick you out long as you are eating, racing, drinking (coke/water I guess lol) or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread