The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

blinelaxd27

Established Member
its gonna be me vs my buddy in a big turbo talon and a bolt on mach1. anyone else is welcome to join the racing more the marrier

blinelaxd27

Established Member
most likely yea, althought the talon wants to go from a dig also cuz hes awd, but he trapped 110 at the track so his car is quick either way

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
yes yes yes, the more people the better, I LIIIKKEEEEEEE, should be fun if other people come too, we will def let you guys know when this is going down

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
instantmassege said:
Jason didnt fix his tranny yet right? cuz if he has I would really want to run him!

he hasnt. he'll probably still run you though as long as its from a roll. the problem with his tranny is that it wont go into 3rd gear under hard acceleration so going from a dig wont work

Last edited:

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Oh ok so starting from 3rd gear roll is cool. Well I dunno where this is happening or what time but we will everyone posted. Oh and you will prob be the fastest car there since you have a 10 sec ride. lol

type911

Heave To....
Established Member
We will have to all meet somewhere to check out the rides. A Lil impromptu get together. Anyone have a friend with a truck to carry the BBQ. LOL

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
I say we meet up in Brookline at like 9:30-10pm. Then at 11pm or later go racing. We can go right on 95 and then we can decide where to go from there. If you guys have any better ideas where to meet or race you are more then welcome to speak your mind.

blinelaxd27

Established Member
brookline is too close to the city we should meet somewhere further out, like the natick mall maybe or something, how does that sound?

Users who are viewing this thread