The Talon vs cobra vs mach1 challange

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
utrain12 said:
:pepper: :rockon: :banana:

:whine: :thumbsup: :burn: :nono: :burn: :nonono: :bored: :fm: :beer: :??: :p :banana: :rolling: :burnout: :poke: :) :bs: :rockon: :dw: :lol1: :pop: :mj: :rolleyes: :cryying::( :bowdown: :pepper: :rollseyes :kaboom: :read: :sleeping: :wf: :idea: :-D :cuss::coolman: :smmon: :shrug: :bash: :fart: ;-) :loser: :xpl: :lol: :eek: :uh oh:

WHA WHA WEEEE WHAAA!!................(Borats voice)

Last edited:

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
WHHHEEEOOOOO, you took the words right out of my mouth, i was going to say WHA WHA WEEE WHAAA in my previous quote, IT IS NNNICEEEE

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
We are just post whoring so lets stop for a little while. I am going to update the list as to who is going.

I will be the first....

mach1 (me)
mach2 (jason- bluethriller04)
03 cobra (Frank)
01 cobra (Steve, along with others to be named)
94 cobra (dima- blinelaxd27)
92 Talon (victor- xxrussianxx)
99 cobra (type911)
01 cobra (silver snake01- Tom)- most likely coming??
01 cobra (svtsmo)- maybe????
05 Nike (eddy- utrain12)

I may be forgeting someone, but i will update this soon. Let me know who else is coming.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
instantmassege said:
If I beat someone on the highway and loose from a dig then their car is faster.

its the opposite. the car that wins on the highway is the faster car. going from a dig will determine which car has better traction and/or a better driver.

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
its the opposite. the car that wins on the highway is the faster car. going from a dig will determine which car has better traction and/or a better driver.

I have to disagree with you on this one.

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:

Going from the dig = total package

My friend victor (xxrussian) with the talon ran 12.5 and trapped 110 I ran 12.9 and trapped 108, yet on the highway we were dead even. SO highway doesnt really say much. DIG = total package.

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
the car that traps higher in the 1/4 will win on the highway. higher trap speed = faster car. you may be a better driver than your friend which is why you were able to stay even. switch cars and see what happens

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
instantmassege said:
Going from the dig = total package

My friend victor (xxrussian) with the talon ran 12.5 and trapped 110 I ran 12.9 and trapped 108, yet on the highway we were dead even. SO highway doesnt really say much. DIG = total package.

I am with stupid on this one. :-D

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
the car that traps higher in the 1/4 will win on the highway. higher trap speed = faster car. you may be a better driver than your friend which is why you were able to stay even. switch cars and see what happens

Well like I said we did this several times and we both pulled identical from 2nd gear and stayed even through the end of my 3rd. He will raise boost later and then it will be over..........until I get my nitrous:rockon:

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
i'm not saying racing from a roll is better, i'd rather race from a dig too. just clearing up facts.

here's an example take a car that ran 12.0 @ 110 and a car that ran 12.0 @ 120 and race them against each other on the highway. the 120 mph car will win everytime

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
instantmassege said:
Well like I said we did this several times and we both pulled identical from 2nd gear and stayed even through the end of my 3rd. He will raise boost later and then it will be over..........until I get my nitrous:rockon:

Dude steroids are bad for the car, lol jk, cant wait for you to get that :bowdown:

utrain12

*TURBO*
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:
i'm not saying racing from a roll is better, i'd rather race from a dig too. just clearing up facts.

here's an example take a car that ran 12.0 @ 110 and a car that ran 12.0 @ 120 and race them against each other on the highway. the 120 mph car will win everytime

Agreed.

instantmassege

LS WHAT?
Established Member
Fdawg97lx said:

Oh yeah but thats a big diff in MPH lol Well whatever I prefer racing from a dog because it shows the whole package, driver skill - cars power and its potential. So if a car with 700rwhp races a car with 400rwhp from a roll and kills it everytime, then they go from a dig and the 400rwhp kills the other car every single time. Which car would you rather be in? or which win would you prefer?

Fdawg97lx

Established Member
instantmassege said:
So if a car with 700rwhp races a car with 400rwhp from a roll and kills it everytime, then they go from a dig and the 400rwhp kills the other car every single time. Which car would you rather be in? or which win would you prefer?

i'd still rather have the 700hp car, its still the faster car. the only reason a 400hp car could win from a dig is traction and driver skill not because its a faster car.

Users who are viewing this thread