The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Im not familiar with the AR-15 but isnt there some kinda bolt action like on a rifle?I watch it on full screen and couldnt tell anything about the gun beside it had some kinda bolt action :shrug:.

To answer your question, ARs have charging handles which are at the top of the rifle where the buttstock meets the receiver. Bolt action is more so like what a hunting rifle has where it is located on the side of the rifle. An AR can be modified so that you have a charging handle on the side but what is in the diagram is more standard and common. Rifles such as SCARS and SIG556s have side charging handles also but they don't move in the same fashion as a basic hunting rifle. It's just pull straight back and release as the buffer spring pushes the bolt forward to chamber a round as opposed to lifting the handle up, pulling back to extract the casing and then push back forward and back down as the bolt chambers another round.

pic_2004_12_08_ar15_diagram.gif

gun_parts_bolt_action_rifle_flash.gif

Last edited:

Serbian6er

Established Member
the thing that bugs me is that guy walkin up to the podium
i mean he has the biggest smile for someone that lost his daughter and then pauses and starts to make himself cry
thats just weird
you can see hes trying to make himself cry

7.62x51

Established Member
I had read and seen this somewhere else. It really makes you stop and think. Who is really staging these events.

Once you understand that the world is going the way of a One World Government, One World Financial System, etc (it's pretty undeniable at this point), and that the only thing that can stop that is the right to bear arms and defend ourselves - then everything else makes sense. food for thought. :beer:

speaks for itself:

[youtube_browser]cKWgCRBR5qE[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]xSnhYMaGYuY[/youtube_browser]

Good stuff. Makes you wonder...

As far as the man's appearance and eyes...many will point out that he gave his word a day after the event. But its hard to neglect that the man hardly has the look of someone who's suffered the stress and toll of havign a child murdered just 24hrs earlier.

7.62x51

Established Member
Good stuff. Makes you wonder...

As far as the man's appearance and eyes...many will point out that he gave his word a day after the event. But its hard to neglect that the man hardly has the look of someone who's suffered the stress and toll of havign a child murdered just 24hrs earlier.

Yea brother, I wouldn't say the video by itself is conclusive in anyway, but it's supplemental to the bigger picture.

All this will be exposed soon enough. Alot of people in this country and this world are about to get a major eye opener.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
You must look for more subtle things in faces when comparing them...the lady in the pictures of james holmes has her hair parted to the left while the sandy hook woman is to the right(I know you can get it changed though), also her chin clearly has a dent in it in the sandy hook photo and in the James Holmes pic that lady's chin does not, and finally her eyebrows are more slanted in the sandy hook pics as opposed to the James Holme's pics where they appear more flat. Now I understand that they are different angles but just look at them, I feel they look very similar but are different.

Secondly, on the conspiracy theory side, do you realize how many people would need to know/be involved in making a decision to authorize something such as the sandy hook shooting? I would say conservatively at least 5(rando number but seems to make sense), do you think 5 out of 5 people would be ok with killing children like that? Let me put it this way, even if there were a billion dollars to be gained instantly straight into your bank account and all you had to do was push a button to authorize the death of 20 children and 6 adults, do you think YOU could do it? I know I couldn't and I know for sure none of my friends or family could, so by sheer statistics that would say that at least 1 out of the 5 that would need to know would have a problem with this and rat the rest out.

I know this is all hypothetical but just look at what you're saying, how many people do you know that would be ok with committing sandy hook for personal gain of any amount or kind?

Oh and ALL HAIL OBAMA ALALALALALA!!!!
(Just kidding but seriously, I say we need more guns now)

Im not sayin i believe all of whats in the vid but it has some very good points. But from what i get from the vid is the kids that were killed were never killed. They didnt exist. Not ONE reporter got a shot of any bodys that ive seen? :??: The parents werent really the parents. It was all a act. As for the women, There are other pics that are better and can tell its the same person.

OH3BLKSVT

Screwed by the twins
Established Member
Awaiting "the knock on the door" then you never see anyone who posted in this thread questioning the events at Sandy Hook. Lol

tbi0904

Established Member
I don't know what's sadder; the maker of this vid or the gullible sheep who think it's real. This video is a clear example why conspiracy theorists are full of shit. "How is it possible for a grown man to shoot and kill 6 year old children and unarmed adults in confined rooms with no escape and no means (for the adults) to defend themselves?!?" Mind blowing stuff right there. Btw, in the immediate aftermath of Columbine witnesses stated Eric and Dylan were not the only shooters. Guess that was a government conspiracy as well.

ricafortegio

a306juGRnot
Established Member

mike.b

Established Member
anyone who thinks that there is zero chance that the government had a hand in on this somewhere is pretty naive. i'm not saying i believe this video 100% either but it certainly raises some valid points that should be addressed. i've seen multiple articles and photos regarding the actors mentioned as well which looks pretty convincing. no actual rebuttals though, just dipshits saying we are crazy to think that...

anyone supporting a new ban on weapons in america should ask themselves how much they like the first amendment. if you enjoy freedom of speech you had better support the second amendment because it is the best protection of the first amendment.

BladeX10

Established Member
I typically don't follow these theories but this shooting certainly has a few red flags that make me believe that there is info out there that people don't want us to know about.

BatmobileWS6

Established Member
Thanks a lot OP. I stayed up 'til 4:10 in the morning getting caught up .in this conspiracy theory!

The lawyer pictured with James Holmes is not the Sexton woman. Clearly it's a different woman. I wonder why they didn't use a better picture of the lawyer? Jus' Google "Tamara Brady" and you'll see the distinction and much better shots too.

I'm not convinced the Emilie girl that died is seen between the laps of the President. I can't fathom how the supposed stage artists would let that slip. Having said that, when Obama is standing with the family of Emilie you see the father, mother and two daughters in another photo. The one seen between the laps of the President looks to be the other daughter and jus' because she is wearing Emilie's dress doesn't mean anything.

It does seem weird that the guy seems to be preparing himself to give his speech but we shouldn't assume anything. Instead of jumping the gun and saying Obama and the Illuminati are staging a one-world government and is attempting to control the distribution of guns by staging a fake event and killing dozens of children wouldn't it be more rational to assume someone made a light-hearted comment to ease the tension and tried showing Robbie some love/support when he chuckled? Then all joking aside, he got himself together to give his speech? Ever heard of a nervous chuckle? Some people express their fear and anxiety through a nervous laugh - combine that with the added pressure of giving a speech on national TV regarding this horrible incident where he lost a daughter.

"The most logical answer is usually the correct one."

Last edited:

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
anyone who thinks that there is zero chance that the government had a hand in on this somewhere is pretty naive. i'm not saying i believe this video 100% either but it certainly raises some valid points that should be addressed. i've seen multiple articles and photos regarding the actors mentioned as well which looks pretty convincing. no actual rebuttals though, just dipshits saying we are crazy to think that...

anyone supporting a new ban on weapons in america should ask themselves how much they like the first amendment. if you enjoy freedom of speech you had better support the second amendment because it is the best protection of the first amendment.

Well said.

I could see the gov't doing diversionary tactics so things like the economy and the horrible selections Obama is making for his cabinet, John Kerry comes to mind as well as his open senate seat, etc will take a back burner. The media will cover more of this than the real issues to keep the public from knowing whats really going on. The liberal media and politicians don't care about us one bit. They are only interested in telling you what to be afraid of and who you should blame for it. If you question them they get nasty about it, like John Kerry and Barney Frank when they were questioned on some of their sketchy actions in the past. I'm using MA reps because thats where I'm from.

Instead of wasting countless hours on "gun control" that won't solve anything except to hurt the legal US citizens that legally own guns, maybe these politicians should figure out a way to stop the over spending they are doing which is helping to cripple this economy. How about actually fixing health care and doing something about taxes and jobs.

That would require work and thought which when you make 6 figures a year to be a public servant is too much to ask.

miketd2008

Established Member
It all comes down to gun control. The government wants are guns. What better way to get everybody on the side of the gun ban then killing innocent children. After that shooting gun sales skyrocketed. Prices on assault rifles are crazy right now. Before you know it there will be another civil war in this country.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
speaks for itself:

[youtube_browser]cKWgCRBR5qE[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]xSnhYMaGYuY[/youtube_browser]

I looked at the dresses on the two blonde children and they look different to me. The other girl's dress had what looks to be a red angel on the black top portion. The dress Emillie Parker was wearing doesn't have that same angel. And I see a bow on Emillie's dress, but not on the other girl's dress. Also, the dress on the child posing with Obama has polka dots. I don't see any polka dots on Emillie's dress (at least the portion I can see in the photo).

Lastly, Sandy Hook isn't a huge city. Don't you think that parents of those Sandy Hook students killed would have noticed any "actors"? :dw:

Users who are viewing this thread