The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

Justa600

Established Member
Well its nice to see I am not the only one who has an eye for this. Just be aware the same people who funded this have propagandist on the internet specifically for what you have posted here.

crisis-actors1.jpg

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
Wow.. pretty crazy stuff....The only thing that gets me is that there were some post for people to RIP on Dec 10th when the killings did not happen until the 14th....
Normally, I am not into these conspiracy theories but that fact was interesting..

Last edited:

9CobraVert8

Established Member
Yeah at first I wasn't too convinced about it, but after seeing how they had to road blocked way up from the school, and the pages being made before it happened, it starts to make you think.

I wouldn't be surprised one bit if this and other tragedies were created from our government. It's an easy excuse for them to push laws nobody would normally worry about.

gatty1303

Established Member
Very interesting to say the least. But the "bushmaster" that they are clearing in the trunk of that car, is not a bushmaster. It's something with a bolt action like a shot gun. Looks like a saiga 12 to me. Therefor, the "bushmaster" could still have been used which falsifies half of this video.

Last edited:

Fabbed5.0

Established Member
Very interesting to say the least. But the "bushmaster" that they are clearing in the trunk of that car, is not a bushmaster. It's something with a bolt action like a shot gun. Looks like a saiga 12 to me. Therefor, the "bushmaster" could still have been used which falsifies half of this video.

Agreed it lookes like a side charging handle

MNCobra

Established Member
so many questions...the six kids dumped of at that guys house are they supposed to be the 6 kids killed?

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
There is a company that make a 12 gauge shotgun that looks like an ar15 same style lower the AR-15 Style Shotgun – RAAC Akdal MKA-1919 here's the companies website RAAC Corporate and yes I would like to have one or two of them.

[youtube_browser]HapoGIMHUsY[/youtube_browser]

Last edited:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
:lol1:mad:conspiracy theorists

911 was an inside job
Obama was born in a foreign country
Kennedy assassination was set up by the Clintons

REPCobra10

Established Member
Lots and lots of questions about a lot of things pertaining to the Newtown, CT massacre...

Definitely an interesting and thought-provoking video...:??:

Satyr

Established Member
:lol1:mad:conspiracy theorists

911 was an inside job
Obama was born in a foreign country
Kennedy assassination was set up by the Clintons

No matter how you spin it, some of those details require explanation...

FATlaws

Established Member
You must look for more subtle things in faces when comparing them...the lady in the pictures of james holmes has her hair parted to the left while the sandy hook woman is to the right(I know you can get it changed though), also her chin clearly has a dent in it in the sandy hook photo and in the James Holmes pic that lady's chin does not, and finally her eyebrows are more slanted in the sandy hook pics as opposed to the James Holme's pics where they appear more flat. Now I understand that they are different angles but just look at them, I feel they look very similar but are different.

Secondly, on the conspiracy theory side, do you realize how many people would need to know/be involved in making a decision to authorize something such as the sandy hook shooting? I would say conservatively at least 5(rando number but seems to make sense), do you think 5 out of 5 people would be ok with killing children like that? Let me put it this way, even if there were a billion dollars to be gained instantly straight into your bank account and all you had to do was push a button to authorize the death of 20 children and 6 adults, do you think YOU could do it? I know I couldn't and I know for sure none of my friends or family could, so by sheer statistics that would say that at least 1 out of the 5 that would need to know would have a problem with this and rat the rest out.

I know this is all hypothetical but just look at what you're saying, how many people do you know that would be ok with committing sandy hook for personal gain of any amount or kind?

Oh and ALL HAIL OBAMA ALALALALALA!!!!
(Just kidding but seriously, I say we need more guns now)

Last edited:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
That's what they want us to believe.

The only way ill truly believe that video is if any type of ban comes from this. And i mean any. As someone said in another thread. Give them an inch and they take a mile.

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member

Im not familiar with the AR-15 but isnt there some kinda bolt action like on a rifle?I watch it on full screen and couldnt tell anything about the gun beside it had some kinda bolt action :shrug:.

7.62x51

Established Member
speaks for itself:

[youtube_browser]cKWgCRBR5qE[/youtube_browser]

[youtube_browser]xSnhYMaGYuY[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread