The Sandy Hook Shooting - Fully Exposed

ThinkTwice

Slow 2V
Established Member
I looked at the dresses on the two blonde children and they look different to me. The other girl's dress had what looks to be a red angel on the black top portion. The dress Emillie Parker was wearing doesn't have that same angel. And I see a bow on Emillie's dress, but not on the other girl's dress. Also, the dress on the child posing with Obama has polka dots. I don't see any polka dots on Emillie's dress (at least the portion I can see in the photo).

Lastly, Sandy Hook isn't a huge city. Don't you think that parents of those Sandy Hook students killed would have noticed any "actors"? :dw:

Exactly. I'm not one to take what the government/media like a sheep, but c'mon! I used to live 30 mins from Newtown. I know of 2 acquaintances who are friends of the parents of one of the children. This whole thing makes me sick!

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
That Robbie Parker thing is disturbing, not to mention the other parents on Anderson Cooper and seem like nothing has happened.

E

crew_dawg16

Established Member
Im not familiar with the AR-15 but isnt there some kinda bolt action like on a rifle?I watch it on full screen and couldnt tell anything about the gun beside it had some kinda bolt action :shrug:.

No. There is a charging handle mounted on the top rear of the weapon. The charging handle is usually operated with the weapon held upright, not laid on its side as in that video.

That video is very interesting, the dates on the pages are extremely suspicious.

Draiter

Established Member
Holy crap I just saw some videos online regarding the Aurora shooting and the Sandy hook shooting..couple of things struck me as odd...
There were trees in the video for Aurora and Sandy Hook.. clearly these two are related....
The uniforms the police wore in the Aurora video are soooo much like the uniforms worn by the police in the Sandy hook video... clearly the police are the same actors
The people in the Aurora video were wearing jeans, some of the people in Sandy hook video were wearing jeans... crisis actors for sure...
The guns the police had at Aurora are the same as those at Sandy Hook... coincidence? I think not....
There were younger children at the Aurora theater that night, and young kids at Sandy hook... damn crisis actors again....
The Aurora shooting happened in a building and so did the Sandy Hook shooting, clearly this is staged, because how can you possibly have these two shootings occurring in buildings, clearly staged...
The people shot at the Aurora shooting had parents, so did the kids at Sandy Hook... that cannot be a coincidence...
Males and females were shot in Aurora, males and females were shot in Sandy Hook... the case for a staged event is much more solid now...
Guns were used at the Aurora shooting, holy shit, they were also used at Sandy Hook... you cannot ignore those facts...

:bash:

Poppacapp

Established Member
Our "government" is much more evil than the lemmings will believe. There are things that go on every minute of every day, that we will never know about, nor do we want to know. Welcome to the real world people.

90slow50

90slow5.0
Established Member
Our "government" is much more evil than the lemmings will believe. There are things that go on every minute of every day, that we will never know about, nor do we want to know. Welcome to the real world people.

Thank you! Scary times...scary times.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Exactly. I'm not one to take what the government/media like a sheep, but c'mon! I used to live 30 mins from Newtown. I know of 2 acquaintances who are friends of the parents of one of the children. This whole thing makes me sick!

this. there are plenty of people who know people who were there. a made up school nurse that doesnt exist? pretty sure someone would say something about that. there has to be at least 100 people who work at that school and being that small they all know each other. made up non-existent kids? pretty much same thing.

as far as mr parker acting funny, i agree, somewhat. but as mentioned, he's about to talk on national tv and could have very well been nervous. and his speech was odd imo. if you wanted someone to "act" in favor of pro-gun control agenda you would want them to be distraught and be begging for America to do something about this so it doesnt happen "to your children". to tug at America's heartstrings. his speech did not do that. i just found it to be very odd but he also appears to be some kind of a religious freak (not to insult any Christians as I myself am one). just how he says he doesnt hate adam blah blah- its all part of God's plan type of person. "she's with Jesus now" *smiles*
same girl in the pics? its common for siblings to have the same clothing. my sister dresses my nephews in matching outfits all the time. and theyre 2 years apart. it would be a pretty blatant mistake to have THE most discussed child-victim to do a photoshoot with the president right after.

in the video the commentor was saying how there are no kids outside the school, no ems near the school and just cops walking around. the school was still on lockdown. that means nobody leaves the room they are currently in. like a prison lockdown. the police were probably making extra sure that there were no more shooters hiding anywhere and wanted to clear the scene first before allowing ems in. that's pretty common in a crime scene with possible additional shooters. there was a lot of confusion still as to if there was another shooter or not. also probably need to check around for any potential booby traps as many of these nuts claim to do as well.

as far as the FB page and donation/memorial pages etc... yes its very odd, but who knows. we're all going to just believe this guy? :shrug: ok, it would be unlikely that he's faking a fakejob lol. but it could be somehow the date of the page's creation happened to be inaccurate for some reason.

the head medical examiner was just a really odd guy. when you deal with death so much, after so long, it doesnt affect you in the same way any more. the guy talks about why did they save "the most important bodies for last? wouldnt they be key in the investigation??" lol. some random guy on youtube trying to figure out how autopsies should be set up. i dont see how the mother and shooter's autopsies would be more important, or less, than the other victims. if anything, the victims' would confirm what ammunition was used and at what range etc...

im no gun expert but that didnt appear to be an AR in the trunk. the officer was clearing it a bullet at a time. for an AR, i would think you release the magazine and then the one round that may be in the chamber. he was clearly removing round after round, like a shotgun.

imo, you would need even more people involved for something like this than 911. how do you go about recruiting actors for something like this? your agent calls and says "i got a FAT government job that will pay you $250k for a few days work but you have to keep your mouth shut" etc...and then take the risk of some ordinary shmoe (non-cia operative) cracking and letting the cat out of the bag? just seems way too far fetched to have "actors" imo....

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
Holy crap I just saw some videos online regarding the Aurora shooting and the Sandy hook shooting..couple of things struck me as odd...
There were trees in the video for Aurora and Sandy Hook.. clearly these two are related....
The uniforms the police wore in the Aurora video are soooo much like the uniforms worn by the police in the Sandy hook video... clearly the police are the same actors
The people in the Aurora video were wearing jeans, some of the people in Sandy hook video were wearing jeans... crisis actors for sure...
The guns the police had at Aurora are the same as those at Sandy Hook... coincidence? I think not....
There were younger children at the Aurora theater that night, and young kids at Sandy hook... damn crisis actors again....
The Aurora shooting happened in a building and so did the Sandy Hook shooting, clearly this is staged, because how can you possibly have these two shootings occurring in buildings, clearly staged...
The people shot at the Aurora shooting had parents, so did the kids at Sandy Hook... that cannot be a coincidence...
Males and females were shot in Aurora, males and females were shot in Sandy Hook... the case for a staged event is much more solid now...
Guns were used at the Aurora shooting, holy shit, they were also used at Sandy Hook... you cannot ignore those facts...

you also left out the "coincidence" that both of these shooters, these supposed "lone gunmen" were also "crazy".

anyone notice that this is the same "event" that was used in "V for Vendetta" for the government to become totalitarian? all we need is a mass water poisoning by the "terrorists" and we'll know for sure! :read:

SteveChris

Established Member
what i don't understand is how come conspiracy theorist always use reports and eyewitness accounts that were made during the confusion??
this is the same as 9/11 theories..use some video or audio clip of someone who was there at the time, in all the noise and confusion...and then just take it as fact.
ignore evidence collected afterwards and believe some kid who was terrified and not sure what the hell was going on either.

and this video uses reporter accounts???
they're the worst! they get info from people who don't know what is going on and they have no time to verify anything, think of all the crap you've seen reported that was wrong.
it amazes me how some of you would call me a sheep when i like to look at facts, what you call facts is hearsay and just questions.

some people are just not happy unless they believe that they possess some knowledge that most of the population is just too dumb to see.

rcknrol

Established Member
I watched this. Twice. And I have come to the undeniable, undebatable and absolutely 100% positive conclusion that some of you on this forum are the most gullable and dumbest paranoid mother ****ers to have EVER walked on this planet.

Enjoy as you continue to wallow in your own stupidity.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
speaks for itself:

[youtube_browser]cKWgCRBR5qE[/youtube_browser]

No it doesn't. Everybody deals with grief differently. I was at a funeral where people were laughing and joking in the hallway, including the immediate family members of the deceased. As soon as the service started, those same people who were laughing moments earlier were crying hysterically.

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
I don't know if this part of the conspiracy theory was in the video, but I've seen on other sites where people are going all crazy over the fact that doing a google search with a specific date range shows results of news stories happening a few days before the Sandy Hook shooting.

So, to prove that 9/11 and Sandy Hook are connected and all a big government plan, I presented the following evidence from a google search:

google1-10-20139-09-39AM.gif

Oh noes! There are news stories about Sandy Hook published in 2001!!!

Last edited:

Justa600

Established Member
You must look for more subtle things in faces when comparing them...the lady in the pictures of james holmes has her hair parted to the left while the sandy hook woman is to the right(I know you can get it changed though), also her chin clearly has a dent in it in the sandy hook photo and in the James Holmes pic that lady's chin does not, and finally her eyebrows are more slanted in the sandy hook pics as opposed to the James Holme's pics where they appear more flat. Now I understand that they are different angles but just look at them, I feel they look very similar but are different.

Secondly, on the conspiracy theory side, do you realize how many people would need to know/be involved in making a decision to authorize something such as the sandy hook shooting? I would say conservatively at least 5(rando number but seems to make sense), do you think 5 out of 5 people would be ok with killing children like that? Let me put it this way, even if there were a billion dollars to be gained instantly straight into your bank account and all you had to do was push a button to authorize the death of 20 children and 6 adults, do you think YOU could do it? I know I couldn't and I know for sure none of my friends or family could, so by sheer statistics that would say that at least 1 out of the 5 that would need to know would have a problem with this and rat the rest out.

I know this is all hypothetical but just look at what you're saying, how many people do you know that would be ok with committing sandy hook for personal gain of any amount or kind?

Oh and ALL HAIL OBAMA ALALALALALA!!!!
(Just kidding but seriously, I say we need more guns now)

Lmao.. what a bunch of dummies... Take off the tin foil hats fellas.... pathetic...

I don't know what's sadder; the maker of this vid or the gullible sheep who think it's real. This video is a clear example why conspiracy theorists are full of shit. "How is it possible for a grown man to shoot and kill 6 year old children and unarmed adults in confined rooms with no escape and no means (for the adults) to defend themselves?!?" Mind blowing stuff right there. Btw, in the immediate aftermath of Columbine witnesses stated Eric and Dylan were not the only shooters. Guess that was a government conspiracy as well.

I watched this. Twice. And I have come to the undeniable, undebatable and absolutely 100% positive conclusion that some of you on this forum are the most gullable and dumbest paranoid mother ****ers to have EVER walked on this planet.

As I warned you about the internet propagandist... look at their post count none over 200 posts on here. They are just here to criticize the truth.

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
i thought it was kind of strange that when i watched the vid posted in the OP there was a big picture of two half naked girls directly to the right and it was just labeled "Hot". Usually when your watching a youtube video there was will be several "related" videos listed on the right, and they are all small links. And when I watch a video about the sandy hook shooting being a conspiracy theres a giant link called "hot" with 2 half naked girls. Its like youtube is desperately trying to distract people from this vid.:shrug:

Im not gonna say that i believe its a conspiracy or not but I will say that I instantly had that "fishy" feeling in my stomach when I heard about this shooting as well as the recent movie theater shooting. Just seems like strange things are going on.

Last edited:

Chiflikalotapus

Whippled
Established Member

I don't know if this part of the conspiracy theory was in the video, but I've seen on other sites where people are going all crazy over the fact that doing a google search with a specific date range shows results of news stories happening a few days before the Sandy Hook shooting.

So, to prove that 9/11 and Sandy Hook are connected and all a big government plan, I presented the following evidence from a google search:

google1-10-20139-09-39AM.gif

Oh noes! There are news stories about Sandy Hook published in 2001!!!

Careful svt peeps these guys are on the clock right now :pepper:

RedVenom

Da Infamous One
Established Member

That about sums it up...

TheCPE

Skeptic
Established Member
As I warned you about the internet propagandist... look at their post count none over 200 posts on here. They are just here to criticize the truth.

Muahahaha

Posts the guy with 134 post count...

Seriously...

When I first stumbled upon this conspiracy theory there were some intriguing ideas but humans are hard wired to make false positive errors. IE humans see connections were non exist via our biology. Only with careful thought and rationalization can we overcome this nature.

Anyway, most of the points can be easily countered. The only one that makes me wonder is the facebook page that supposedly was created a day prior. However, with ample digging I'm sure there is an explanation for why the cache of the page is dated when it is.

For you religious fanatics that see this as a prophecy of end times being fulfilled...well...nuff said.

For the rest of you just think for a second... if our government and other "secret" organizations were pulling off these complex operations do you really think they would be dumb enough to use the same actors for one shooters lawyer and someone's mother?

As far as the father acting weird...yeah I too thought he acted very weird...however how different people handle circumstances is different, and for all we know he is on prescription meds to deal with the grief...

Last edited:

quad

Established Member
I looked at the dresses on the two blonde children and they look different to me. The other girl's dress had what looks to be a red angel on the black top portion. The dress Emillie Parker was wearing doesn't have that same angel. And I see a bow on Emillie's dress, but not on the other girl's dress. Also, the dress on the child posing with Obama has polka dots. I don't see any polka dots on Emillie's dress (at least the portion I can see in the photo).

Lastly, Sandy Hook isn't a huge city. Don't you think that parents of those Sandy Hook students killed would have noticed any "actors"? :dw:

Interesting point, but I am just wondering, if they did notice any actors, how would you know about it? We have no way of verifying this unless you physically go to that City, live their for a year or so and then start interviewing people yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread