The new On3 Performance 96-04 turbo kit...

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
The intercooler is actually pretty big. 31x12x3 In order to fit any bigger you'll have to cut up the bummper (the actual metal one not the front facia)

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
No, never had a bullit intake. And as far as the alt. im pretty sure its a 96gt alt. and I beleive all 96-98 had drivers side fill valve covers

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
It is installed. Just waiting for my tuner to have some free time. Its getting dyno'd on the 17.

JayVee

REAL is Rare
Established Member
I've seen those threads you refer to. Both of those companies seem extremely unproffessional. Both throw obscenities each other's way. Legitimate companies don't do that.

Also, I'm assuming those kits are made in China or some other country that has displaced an American worker from his/her job.

And what exactly are On3Performance turbos? wastegates? and bypass valves? I'll tell you what they are.....$200 ebay turbos....$40 ebay wasteages.........$15 bypass valves. My old man taught me a couple of valuable lessons: 1) measure twice, cut once and 2) buy a quality product so you don't have to buy again. There really is some legitimacy to "you get what you pay for" ....
Brother???? :/

My dad says the same thing!!!

LOL!

THAITED

Established Member
none of the piping goes under the k. all the exhaust hangs at factory height. and the y pipe goes along the side of the trans. There is actually quite a bit of ground clearance. I'll try and get some more pics tomorrow of the car on the ground.

Do you have to get rid of A/C at all, some kits on ebay has that problem.

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Ya i was pretty tight on cash so i just got the MP. It'll do for now. So far i'm very happy with the kit. Cant wait to get it on the dyno

Bluebullit

Established Member
yeah the MP will be fine unless your gonna run like 20 psi but for your average daily car that may not have a built motor or awesome fuel system im sure the turbo will be just fine and when you have more money later on you can get you a better turbo and sell that one

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
Very true. I do have a built motor, I plan on runnin 10psi on the street and i'll turn it up on the dyno just to see where the efficency of that turbo is. Ive read its somewhere in the 18psi range. Wich will be plenty for me, until i do the fuel system this winter.

Bluebullit

Established Member
yeah i mean you wouldn't be able to really have a safe tune with anything more than 18psi unless your running C16 or torco

yeah i was just saying if a person didn't have the built motor it would be a good starter kit thats for sure

i mean im thinking about selling my intercooled Vortech and maybe picking up this kit during summer but we will see i wanna build up my rear end first

1Sick2Valve

Established Member
I totally agree. This is my first Turbo so its new to me. Ive had a vortech, and a KB. So im very excited to explore the turbo world.

Users who are viewing this thread