the hipe on 2003-04 cobras just my opinion

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Thats cuz he couldn't handle the power of the N/A cobra modded, he in turn stayed with the lowly homegrown SC, this way us modded N/A guys would have a "HYPED" vert to lay the smack down on when out on a Sunday cruise .:poke:

Another not so brilliant post. Look here..you dont belong to either group so hush. Far from N/A to say the least..ya boost junkie..come out of the closet and just get a Terminator:lol::lol::lol:

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
Another not so brilliant post. Look here..you dont belong to either group so hush. Far from N/A to say the least..ya boost junkie..come out of the closet and just get a Terminator:lol::lol::lol:

Yah, I am part of the bastard step children, but they say they will have a group for us soon. Then we can meet and do some self help discussions. I will start, "Hi everyone, my name is Ken and I am an addict! The boost urges started ....":D

Actually I would get a Termi, but it would be hard get rid of this car, and I would be losing power. J/K

Last edited:

chuckstang

Established Member
I had a 99 Cobra and loved it but once you go factory forged internals with a blower on top, its game over. No contest

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Yah, I am part of the bastard step children, but they say they will have a group for us soon. Then we can meet and do some self help discussions. I will start, "Hi everyone, my name is Ken and I am an addict! The boost urges started ....":D

Actually I would get a Termi, but it would be hard get rid of this car, and I would be losing power. J/K

J/K my butt..with twins you should be making more power than a stock Terminator..much more..what gives?-Shane

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
J/K my butt..with twins you should be making more power than a stock Terminator..much more..what gives?-Shane

IT'S ON LOW BOOST, (HA HA RICER JOKE!!!!!)

I used J/K because I was not lookin to start an E war over power and the year of the car. I personally would own a termi right now if funds had been better when I purchased the 99. Also, I got a great deal on the 99. Then when the funds got better, I felt the need to be different, hence twin 99. I do make more power than a stock, but not much. Still need the motor mod, but she handles 500 at the wheels every day to and from work. But a modded Termi would give me problems. Hopefully I can get the motor mod done, then turn it up.:beer:

Last edited:

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
dumb question? how in the hell is that a dumb question?
:lol: Are you serious? :dw:

"if the termy is such a great car, why don`t people keep them?"

Besides the assertion that nobody keeps their Terminator, you infer that selling a car makes it "less great". If you seriously don't understand that there are numerous reasons why people sell property then "dumb" is being kind. :beer:

silver2001cobra

Established Member
:lol: Are you serious? :dw:

"if the termy is such a great car, why don`t people keep them?"

Besides the assertion that nobody keeps their Terminator, you infer that selling a car makes it "less great". If you seriously don't understand that there are numerous reasons why people sell property then "dumb" is being kind. :beer:
dude all i`m saying is that most Terminators i see on the market has had two or three owners, and the car is only three and four years old. Also i do know why people sell property. Damn you ask a question on here you get smart ass replies.

Last edited:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I'm willing to bet that alot of people that buy Termi's really can't afford it, so they sell it. Once the payments, gas, and insurance rack up, they realize they can't hack it. And, maybe speeding tickets too :)

T-Pain808

I Love Asian Girls!!!
Established Member
I bought my 03 Cobra not just cause it fast or best bang for the buck but mainly cause the car just looks stunning. I love the look of 99-04 mustangs and the cobra just even looked better in my opinion. :coolman:

PushinTheLimit

Established Member
I've seen many a times that terminators are being sold are because of "a baby on the way" or "divorce" is in the for sale ad. Also, some buy the car thinking they can handle the payments if its on credit, and just cant pull it off. Its price is on the verge of alot of times younger people buying them that really try to make it work, and sometimes it doesn't.

Of course thats not the only reason why... but just something I've noticed a few times when I've seen the for sale ads.

Users who are viewing this thread