Established Member

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

iu

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
I wonder what the kilowatt per hour charge is. I suspect if you have to ask, please move along.

This Massive Indoor EV Hub Is the Nicest Charging Station I've Visited
Feb. 9, 2024
With fast charging, 24/7 security, lounges and free Wi-Fi, Electrify America's flagship station in San Francisco is pretty sweet. Now build more of them!

1131-electrifyamericadebutsfirstindoorflagshipstationinsanfrancisco.jpg

With 20 stalls, Electrify America's new EV charging hub in San Francisco is not only its largest installation yet but also the swankiest, tempting drivers with amenities and creature comforts that should make charging their electric cars safer and less of a chore.
The large, well-lit interior comes with the additional benefit of 24/7 security with an onsite attendant. The big bay doors are open from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. with the attendant letting drivers in and out outside of those hours as needed.

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/t...n-ive-visited/

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
My buddy is a firefighter in Aurora, CO. Told me his station just went through EV-fire training. It was clear the area and let it burn out. End of training. :LOL:
Basically yea let it burn, unless you have a deep part of the ocean handy to drop it in. Just make sure your in international waters first.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member

He's basically saying Green Insanity is going to make company a LOT of money.​

TotalEnergies CEO warns risk of governments underselling energy transition cost​

Feb. 12, 2024 2:38 PM ETTotalEnergies SE (TTE) StockBy: Carl Surran, SA News Editor1 Comment
Exterior view of the headquarters of the oil company TotalEnergies, formerly known as Total

HJBC/iStock Editorial via Getty Images
TotalEnergies (NYSE:TTE) CEO Patrick Pouyanne warned in an interview Monday with the Financial Times that governments are under-selling the effects of the energy transition if they fail to acknowledge publicly that the shift would lead to higher energy costs.
Pouyanne said policymakers and politicians are "naive" to think they can reduce oil and gas production before securing sufficient reliable renewable energy resources to take its place, especially given continued growth in global energy demand.
"The pace of transition will not be the same everywhere," Pouyanne said, adding that African countries cannot be asked to avoid developing energy resources after "we have developed their resources for our own comfort for 20 years."
The CEO was adamant in the interview that TotalEnergies (TTE) would not invest in wind and solar projects just to reduce emissions, as he sees power as an increasingly profitable opportunity, believing the energy transition will result in permanently elevated electricity prices.
"I know that there is a theory which says renewables are cheaper, so it will be a lower price," Pouyanne told FT, but "we don't think so, because a system where you [have] more renewable intermittency is less efficient... so we think it's an interesting field to invest in."

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Apparently, EV scooter fires don't burn hot enough! o_O

New DYU T1 Is A Folding Magnesium E-Bike From China​

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
Thermoking is definitely an all electric refrigerated unit for box trucks. 40v

They say it’s pairing to an all electric truck

Weird part .. Thermoking wouldn’t tell me the manufacturer of the truck … or the range …

Ford has a patent for an additional bed mounted range extender for the F150. Is that what you are referring to?

Users who are viewing this thread