The HARD TRUTH about EVs

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Go figure Nikola is one of the companies listed in the article...

Utah native and Nikola founder Trevor Milton headed to prison

Wait so the water fountain to drink the byproduct of hydrogen is not real? LOL that these credulous idiot "journalists" lapped this up.
1703025315187.png

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I knew I was basically setting the money on fire when I bought so ABAT a while back but figured why not. Glad I didnt buy too much, I dont see that shit recovering

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I probably said it before but that was the last straw for my buddy and his cadillac dealership, finally sold out to the local gm/chevy dealer. Says he makes way more on RVs and such now

I saw this news on Buick. The EV buy in was only $300k and even that was too much for dealers. It will be interesting to see how Ford deals with this. @13COBRA

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I saw this news on Buick. The EV buy in was only $300k and even that was too much for dealers. It will be interesting to see how Ford deals with this. @13COBRA

for him it was largely a cost but that was on top of other costs for what they were going to make him do, expense of EV stock units that would be forced on him, technician training, having to have a charger up front on the lot open to the public 24/7 etc...

I think he was already over the Cadillac life, sounded like the GM dealer wasn't going to spend the same amount on EV crap if he added Cadillac or not so all those numbers pushed him into bouncing.

OX1

Established Member
JunkScience's Milloy said that China is funding environmental organizations as a means to fight the U.S. without fighting. “If America can destroy itself with green laws and regulations, destroy our grid and make us dependent on China, well, they don’t need to use missiles or anything,” Milloy said.

Users who are viewing this thread