The HARD TRUTH about EVs

BOOGIE MAN

Logic and Reason
Established Member
Ozone is healing per reports this week so can we stop the green bullshit now? Asking for millions of sane people
You know that's just going to be used as "see, if we keep going down this climate change policy road, we CAN heal the Earth and its climate. We must do more!"

Last edited:

HuntFishCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
You know that's just going to be used as "see, if we keep going down this climate change policy road, we CAN heal the Earth and its climate. We must do more!"
Unfortunately you’re not wrong but it does give a little hope. Guess we have to just trust the science!

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Fun thread.

Just ordered a Model 3 Performance on Friday. I’ll be sure to post pics for you guys when it arrives…

OX1

Established Member
Fun thread.

Just ordered a Model 3 Performance on Friday. I’ll be sure to post pics for you guys when it arrives…

Before lunch please........

Attachments

• The_Matrix.jpg
    The_Matrix.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 65

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member

Na. Couldn’t give a shit less about climate change and saving the planet by driving an EV.

I bought a car to DD that does 0-60 in 3.1s, 1/4 mile in 11.5s, brembo brakes on all four corners, and requires essentially no maintenance for ~$46k after the price cut and tax credit.

Tell me a car that offers that performance for that price.

I would have considered the Mach E or lightning but Ford dealers are twats that insist on price gouging every customer and Ford won’t do anything about it. And I’m a Ford shareholder.

SSSSSSSSSSSSVT

Established Member
Na. Couldn’t give a shit less about climate change and saving the planet by driving an EV.

I bought a car to DD that does 0-60 in 3.1s, 1/4 mile in 11.5s, brembo brakes on all four corners, and requires essentially no maintenance for ~$46k after the price cut and tax credit.

Tell me a car that offers that performance for that price.

I would have considered the Mach E or lightning but Ford dealers are twats that insist on price gouging every customer and Ford won’t do anything about it. And I’m a Ford shareholder.
Yawn..... sure. Bring this car to anywhere Houston on a Saturday night and get tuned up like a bitch. This junk is slow and lame. Sell it before you lose money. Hot Potato.

Users who are viewing this thread