The FIGHT of the CENTURY!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Originally posted by FordSVTFan
and what fun would that be:uh oh:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's your drunk brother-in-law at a family reunion, or the guy that has 23 other siblings that would hunt you down if you hurt him. Point is, if you train in a striking art, you basically have to knock someone out (and risk brain injury) or maim them. BJJ lets you put them to sleep (by numerous choke holds), and they won't have any more serious after effects than a headache. :beer:

P.S. Try striking/kicking someone into submission that's on PCP :eek:

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
PM: I could stand to lose a little. My ideal is 180. I ate alot and lifted for a year. Now I'm just too damn lazy to get rid of the excess. I'm married now.......I dont have to impress her anymore.

Flame suit on.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Stewart
PM: I could stand to lose a little. My ideal is 180. I ate alot and lifted for a year. Now I'm just too damn lazy to get rid of the excess. I'm married now.......I dont have to impress her anymore.

Flame suit on.

Hum????? :rolleyes:

:dw: Well guess u fall in the catagory of married folks were the HUSBAND looks pregnet instead of the WIFE? :shrug:

:bored:

:burn:

:p :D :beer: 1st point to PM :beer:

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Maybe it's your drunk brother-in-law at a family reunion, or the guy that has 23 other siblings that would hunt you down if you hurt him.

But I like that too :D

Point is, if you train in a striking art, you basically have to knock someone out (and risk brain injury) or maim them.

This is true!

BJJ lets you put them to sleep (by numerous choke holds), and they won't have any more serious after effects than a headache. :beer:

Having been a Judo player, Judo allows for that as well as BJJ, especially when you incorporate wrestling/grappling skills.

But Jimbo of the numerous choke holds, there is the potential for many serious if not deadly effects. Such as aneurysm of the carotids and stroke to name a few. Anytime you decide to "touch" another person be prepared for the worst possible outcome.

P.S. Try striking/kicking someone into submission that's on PCP :eek:

A person on PCP should not be approached for physical contact. A taser X26 is perfect for that confrontation.

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
They say when you live with your pets long enuff you start to look like them. I dont believe that.:bored:

But if its true, PM: You must own a ferret.:p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Stewart
They say when you live with your pets long enuff you start to look like them. I dont believe that.:bored:
But if its true, PM: You must own a ferret.:p

:eek:

:dw:
I dont know Stu. 5'11 / 190 that not small.
Just like ur Puggy Little Doggie... i mean RAT.

Id say a Ferret will beat ur Rat any day.
BTW its a Weasel not a Ferret :kaboom:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
:eek: Pack on some pounds boy! You're 25 lbs more than someone who's BARELY 5'0

:lol:

Yeah, I've gotta get Dave into the weight room with me, so we can pack some mass on to that small frame. He could probably put on some weight if he dropped the cigs.:nono:

Twisty

Established Member
Most of you light weighs aren't all the tall though. I am 6'2 and weigh in at 145 but I'm pretty good and using what I got when it comes to grappling.

Users who are viewing this thread