:lol:
LMFAO..,

Hey u cant use this pic this way. :nonono:
Damn see i know u were more then 250lbs. :p

:beer: :beer:

ltv1

Established Member
Could not answer that question.

Bruce Lee weighed in at a whopping 130 lbs.

Last edited:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
6'3", 285...Only 5'9", 215 here
icon_sad.gif

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
hehe hthat would be a funny fight :)

I say bite em in the nuts :D

We all know that big guys fall hard :)

BTW nice cars in the background :beer:

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
For the record, I trained with Chris Chan of US Wing Chun <http://www.uswingchun.com/> last year. Grandmaster Chan trained under the same sifu as Bruce Lee. As part of a demonstration, he once tagged me with a one-inch punch and sent me airborne. That is when I weighed in at a solid 220. He is said to generate the power of a 400 lb. individual from a 140 lb. frame. Given the right training, focus and dedication, Poisonous Mods does indeed stand a chance. However slight that may be ;-) .

sohowcome

Captain Obvious
Originally posted by ox03
For the record, I trained with Chris Chan of US Wing Chun <http://www.uswingchun.com/> last year. Grandmaster Chan trained under the same sifu as Bruce Lee. As part of a demonstration, he once tagged me with a one-inch punch and sent me airborne. That is when I weighed in at a solid 220. He is said to generate the power of a 400 lb. individual from a 140 lb. frame. Given the right training, focus and dedication, Poisonous Mods does indeed stand a chance. However slight that may be ;-) .
Your into the art form of fighting?

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
I am sure that we have all participated in combat sports at one time or another ;-) .

shanker

Cheesecake FTW!
Established Member
If I had time I'd train in Jiu Jitsu, boxing, kick boxing, and wrestling. And that would just be to help me be a better supervisor at work. "Break's over!":bash:

nj7703

Established Member
I say give Poisonous "the Korean Killer" Mods/Dave a gun, or at least a big stick with a nail on the end. Put them both is the "Globe of Doom" Max max style, maybe put it on pay per view. I always vote for the "little guy" Sells more tickets. :-D

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
ill take the little guy :-D
something tells me he has a few tricks up his sleeve, he looks way to calm to have juan standing next to him with that look on his face:eek:

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Originally posted by ox03
Given the right training, focus and dedication, Poisonous Mods does indeed stand a chance. However slight that may be ;-) .
Agreed, but BJJ is the way to go ;-)

IF (and that's a big "if" considering the size/strength disadvantage) PM could get the the "brown giant" (who looks a little Brazilian, I might add :-D) to the ground without getting maimed or knocked out, he would have NO problem dispatching him with one or more simple chokes or submission holds. Once on the ground, size, strength (of one lacking grappling skills) and striking/kicking ability is nullified.

:coolman:

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Re: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Originally posted by Blue03Cobra
Agreed, but BJJ is the way to go ;-)

IF (and that's a big "if" considering the size/strength disadvantage) PM could get the the "brown giant" (who looks a little Brazilian, I might add :-D) to the ground without getting maimed or knocked out, he would have NO problem dispatching him with one or more simple chokes or submission holds. Once on the ground, size, strength (of one lacking grappling skills) and striking/kicking ability is nullified.

:coolman:

Very true. I loved the first 2 UFC's where Hoyce Gracie was kicking everybody's ass, and he was the smallest person in the tournament.

However, no one has thought that maybe I can learn some of this stuff too. Then what?

Users who are viewing this thread