The FIGHT of the CENTURY!

Blue03Cobra

The Family Dinner Improv
Established Member
Re: Re: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

Originally posted by SonicVenum
Very true. I loved the first 2 UFC's where Hoyce Gracie was kicking everybody's ass, and he was the smallest person in the tournament.

However, no one has thought that maybe I can learn some of this stuff too. Then what?
Then you kick his ass even worse...:lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

:beer:

When we started a grappling academy, here in S.A., back in the early '90s, no-one knew anything about jiu-jitsu. What we did know is that "Royce" (the R sounds like an H in Portugese) was kicking everyone's ass in UFC. I was the smallest guy in the group (5'9"~140 lbs). Once we got a real professor (Pedro Alberto of Rio de Janeiro [from Roberto Traven's Strike Jiu-Jitsu Team, originating with Jacare`]) in '94 and started training authentic BJJ, all the new members trained with me first. It was an eye-opening experience for a 200+ lbs. person (obviously with no grappling knowledge), and some extremely powerful weightlifters, to be turned into a pretzel by a "small dude". Once the technique is taught and practiced, size and power again become an advantage for the big guys, even on the mat. BJJ is like chess, you must make a move thinking three or more in advance, always to keep your opponent off balance.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
Re: Re: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

However, no one has thought that maybe I can learn some of this stuff too. Then what?
Of course, of course...But then it would not even be a fight. You would put him out in seconds. Seconds? In that case, I want my Pay-Per-View money back ;-) !

postin the midnight oil..
Established Member
I gots my money on ya PMods.....Us lil guys gotta stick together...Besides,make'em chase you around for awhile so as to get'em tired..............Then kick'em in the nut$....:lol: :lol: :lol:

PS.....afterwards.......

RUUUUUUNNNN!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :beer:

lightningboy00

Established Member
Yo, sonic, pinch off the little dudes head and you-know-what to his neckhole. I'm 6', 295 and ya get a little tired of all these chihuahuas nipping at your heels and yapping all the time. sometimes ya just gotta duct tape em to the goalposts so they remember the order of things. :bash: :bash:

Stewart

Worldwide panhandler
Established Member
:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: @PM.

J/K man. I used to be a little guy too.:coolman:

Stu..........5'11" 190.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Stu... :dw:

thought u were going to say some other type of crap. :D

Oh im still slow :nonono: Ud think id have an advantange over Juan :shrug:

:bash:

:p

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by Stewart
Just look at it this way. You got a weight advantage at the track.

:lol: :lol:

Not last night. There was no way in hell i can keep up with him. :shrug:

Think he is a pretty quick learner & ud think i should know how to launch the car by now. Plus id been to the tracks more then he has. :eek:

:nonono: He a fast overgrown kid. :p

KWladyka

Enjoying Life
Established Member

“I pose a challenge to any '03 running 11's with the HEaton and no n2o, come and try at LACR @ 2710' elevation.
I believe the best time is a 12.00 right now.”

------------------

I love a challenge especially when it’s easy to do! I get 11's with no problems at a 2700 ft track with just a pulley, CAI, and exhaust. I’d love to come down. However, it’s a bit far. I use to live in those parts and it would be nice to come down for a race of the heavyweights. LOL. I'm 6' 4", 295 lbs.

By the way, if you run 11’s do they hassle you about a roll cage?

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
I wouldn't know about the cage, my best is a 12.88. There's a black '03 that goes there that has run mid-11s with n2o, I don't think he has a cage, and he goes like every other week.

About this particular 2700' track, something is weird. Either every Eaton-only '03 driver there just sucks, or it's a tough track. The black '03 w/o n2o was running consistent 12.4x's last night, and he's got about 480 rwhp. His 60' were all ~1.7.

So, if you ever do need to, or just really want to make a road trip out here, let us know. We'll make a day of it. Maybe you can show us how to drive.

2F2F

[2 F]ast [2 F]urious
Established Member
The black '03 w/o n2o was running consistent 12.4x's last night, and he's got about 480 rwhp. His 60' were all ~1.7.
Sounds like SoCalBlk03
icon_smile.gif
He served me up twice in a row @ LACR
icon_eek.gif
Completely demoralized me a few months back
icon_sad.gif

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraCallie
Whateva Biaaaatiches... I'll whoop all your asses.. 5'0, and a whopping 103 lbs... WATCH OUT! :bash:

Yes you would. I don't hit ladies. But, if I have to I'll just pin you down, and hold on for dear life.

And, I'll wear a cup. You name the place and time.

SonicVenum

11 sec. Member
Established Member
Originally posted by ox03
Sounds like SoCalBlk03
icon_smile.gif
He served me up twice in a row @ LACR
icon_eek.gif
Completely demoralized me a few months back
icon_sad.gif

No, it wasn't Chris. This guy isn't a member of this board. At least, not yet. But I've heard Chris drives his car like he stole it.

KWladyka

Enjoying Life
Established Member
So, if you ever do need to, or just really want to make a road trip out here, let us know. We'll make a day of it. Maybe you can show us how to drive.

Sounds like fun. I just talked to my wife and she says "DO IT!" Very tempting. Does that the track close for the season? I run slicks and usually pull 1.7's as well. Although 12.4 with a 1.7 sounds strange. I would also think that would yield a much better ET than a 12.4. Although from time-to-time I'll have a 1.8 range 60 ft and end up with a better ET than a 1.7 range ET. At my 2700 ft track, even with granny shifting, the car does 11's no problem. If I convert my Mustang Dyno I also run about 480+ HP with torque the same.

I've been wanting to drive this car over Kanan Road, Malibu & Topanga Canyon to remember the old days. Maybe soon will be a good time to do so. I would be disappointed if I ran 11’s and they booted me off after the first run. Let me know if you hear any hard facts about that. I can only run up here now if I promise to use a larger pulley. It takes a lot of the fun out of going to the track.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
KWladyka
I dont know man. :shrug:
This track has its bad days & good days. Its just getting a handle on the car on that given day.

FYI sand gets on the track if its to windy or some time they dont prep the track & u start slidding around in all gears.

Id bet u should do pretty good ;-) Just the real good drivers can show some of there ability :beer: :beer:

Last edited:

KWladyka

Enjoying Life
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
KWladyka
I dont know man. :shrug:
This track has its bad days & good days. Its just getting a handle on the car on that given day.

FYI sound gets on the track if its to windy or some time they dont prep the track & u start slidding around in all gears.

Id bet u should do pretty good ;-) Just the real good drivers can show some of there ability :beer: :beer:

Cool, it would be nice to see and meet some of the SVT Performance.com Brothers. As for slipping, that's why I run slicks at the track. Those tires don't really care about the surface, they always stick like glue.

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Originally posted by KWladyka
Cool, it would be nice to see and meet some of the SVT Performance.com Brothers. As for slipping, that's why I run slicks at the track. Those tires don't really care about the surface, they always stick like glue.

Great :nonono:

Another freaking TALL mofo around me :eek:
:D
Damn think it was the shortest out of the bunch :bash:

Oh sorry i should of typed Sand I/O Sounds...thats what i get for trying to do 2 things at 1 time.

Really that would be cool if u made a trip out here :beer:
Bring the Wife & Kids.... Micky Mouse for them & track time for ya. ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread