The 2015 Precisely Imagined

faztcobra

Established Member
Interesting. I like that version. At the end it mentions the ecoboost and 6 cyl versions. I think they'd be stoopid not to put a v-8 in the 50th anniversary car.

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
I'm kinda digging it. Obviously it'll be a little different than this in the end...And they better stick with the 5.0 for at least a little while longer

truebluedevil02

Captain Jackstands
Established Member
Interesting. I like that version. At the end it mentions the ecoboost and 6 cyl versions. I think they'd be stoopid not to put a v-8 in the 50th anniversary car.

I dig it, a LOT. The V8 will ALWAYS be an option, but rumor is it will not be standard:shrug:. It is said to have 4cyl, 6cyl, and 8cyl packages. I would love to see an eco boost V6.

OP, if this looks like a brick on wheels then what did the 05-09 look like, a barn on wheels? At best it had the aerodynamics of an edged brick.

87hatchy

Established Member
Not too bad. Only thing I don't like a lot is the headlights and grille area. Like the article says, too similar to a fusion. I do however love the square and bulky rear of the car and tail light area. Reminds me of a 69/70 boss

BlackMamba3

Established Member
Love it. Finally a realistic image. I'm sure the 5.0 will still be available but in all honesty, I'm not sure it'll be the popular choice. Too many people are already getting a chubby thinking of a Mustang+EcoBoost combo.

kingnut

Established Member
Doesn't look to bad. We have already seen these photos in another thread. Not being able to purchase a stang with a sunroof/moonroof is absolutely unacceptable. Must be an option for the 15+.

Deranged2013

Established Member
Not bad but the front grille resembles a dodge charger and thats not a good thing. Hope they change it and keep a similar design as the current Shelby models.

G-Mann

Established Member
Overall it is just ok for me, not horribly bad but not the sexy car that I just got to have and quite frankly looks like the same platform as the current gen.

The only thing I really like about it is the exhaust. Not something I would rush to buy unless it had some serious performance upgrades over my 2012. 500Hp and a 0-60 in 3.9 for about 32k would make it pretty damn sexy.

Last edited:

charba951

BOOSTTD
Established Member
I'm really digging the rear of the car...nice ass. The font, not so much. Won't be trading the '12 in for it. If only that was the back end they put on the 11-12s.

snakebite72

Established Member
love the rear... nice culo!!! but the front needs more work IMO... that grille just doesn't do it for me... i think its too flat in the front grille area... the grille needs to be pushed in...just the grille.

Last edited:

NightTrain1584

Established Member
Sadly its gunna be what its gunna be. sadly the days of it being a white knucked muscle car around a road course are over. Now it will be a sophisticated euro grand touring car. i could be wrong... well i hope im wrong.

so_r_crazy

Established Member
Look like a charger front with camaro body lines and mustang taillights. I hope this rendering is off otherwise it does not separate itself from the pack.

Sent via talk to text...mistakes expected.

Users who are viewing this thread