The 2015 Precisely Imagined

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
The rear looks like a 5th gen Camaros. Overall I like it, not so much the rear but I like it overall

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
I don't hate it, but I was hoping for something with more curves. I'm more interested in numbers, if it weighs more than 3400lbs, I'm going to be disappointed.

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Eh...some of the earlier concepts look better. Like the cleaned up retro tail. Still a bit to wide though...although rendering of rear-end looks distorted. Too board straight? The only thing keeping the front grill from being the Fusion is the cheapo horizontal element...which makes it a...Dodge. Ugh.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

908ssp

Established Member
I like it a lot especially the front and the headlights. I don't like those throw back taillights they look right out of the 60s ugly. Looks smaller tighter and lighter. Roof is cool the ridges will make the roof stiffer adding strength without adding weight. The exhaust can exist in the center because with a IRS the pipes can go straight back and run under the differential connected to the chassis they way it is. Nice looking.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Looks the same as every other blog claiming to have 'exclusive, real' pics of the 2015. This one looks like they added 135i proportions to the sides. I'll believe it when Ford says "here it is" at an auto show.

TheRebel

Established Member
Looks the same as every other blog claiming to have 'exclusive, real' pics of the 2015. This one looks like they added 135i proportions to the sides. I'll believe it when Ford says "here it is" at an auto show.

I agree. There have been a few interviews with Ford execs in the magazines and they all say that nobody outside of Ford has seen the car or came close to it in renderings from what I've read.

KillNThrill24

Established Member
I look forward to seeing it when they actually release it. Until then I'm just gonna throw it out there that I cant stand new cars anymore. They all look alike, and they all look Euro. Not my thing. I'll stick to my older cars if this is what's gonna be produced. At the same time tho I didn't care much for the 05-09's but I feel the '13 was spot on perfect in every way. I love it. So we'll see. It will take much time to "grow" on me if it's gonna look anything like that.. Like a Fusion, like a Fiesta, like a Focus, like an Escape..

fangstang

Established Member
Looks terrible. I pray it doesnt look anything like that. Especially the side and rear view.

paynecasey

Established Member
It looks cleaner than the 2013. And I'm on the vote that 2013 > 2005 - 2012.

I was hoping for aggressive sexy curves. This is a bit to mellow. The tail lights seam out if touch.

I guess I wish a car, any car had the Corvette C3's big fenders. I love those.

SLPCobra

Established Member
Please don't make it look like a 2 door Fusion or Taurus.

+1 it looks like a 2 door fusion to me too. I really hope it doesn't turn out like this. :nonono:
I've never been into the really futuristic designs though. If it looks like this the 2013 bodystyle will be the last body style I like.
All personal preference I guess though.

JaysonMFK

5.0 Fanboy
Established Member
I love it. lol

I'll probably trade my 2012 in if the performance is there. I'd love a new body style, with current coyote power or better and IRS. Just seems like the perfect daily driver with the all around performance to play with on the weekends!

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I loved the 79-86 Mustangs. I did not like the 87-93 aero front end, but I grew accustomed to them. I also grew to like the SN95, but never liked the new edge, except for the Terminator. The 2005 to 2010 Mustangs have never grown on me, but I do like the 2011 -2013.

I have liked all the GT500's, most especially the 2011 - 2014.

Based upon the history, I believe that many of us will grow to like the 2015, even if we do not like it so much when it is first revealed.

The only real Mustang that deserves universal dislike is the Mustang II.

I am personally looking forward to the future Mustang, especially if they can keep the weight down, and the V8 power / Torque up.

kingnut

Established Member
It's a Mustang, not a Mercedes :bored:

im not sure what your comment is supposed to mean. 90% of mass produced top 10 sellers come with an optional sunroof. if you dont want one... good, dont check that option when you go to buy one. grow up kids, options are a good thing.

kingnut

Established Member
i always love how they render the stangs sitting flush like an m3. then they hit the lots and have 4" of gap in the rear.

MNCobra

Established Member
I don't hate it, but I was hoping for something with more curves. I'm more interested in numbers, if it weighs more than 3400lbs, I'm going to be disappointed.

+1 if its going more euro it needs more curves....but i like it better than any renderings done before...lets hope they are still tweaking it...:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread