The 2015 Precisely Imagined

RusWolf

Established Member
It's a Mustang, not a Mercedes :bored:

He's talking about a simple sunroof, not massage seats with automatic heating/cooling option...

I wish i had a sunroof in my car.

and about these pics, i think overall it does look cool. But the front looks similar to 2013 fusion and taurus.

As far as the rear, i think it's really sexy especially those tail lights are just like the '65 !

KILRSVT

Established Member
I don't think that is an exact image but more so a relatively close in appearance . However I'm going to stick with an S 197 I like the fact that it's still equipped with a solid axle. Although the new IRS mustangs probably will be extremely refined I wonder how the Shelby's will look like

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I have a sunroof in two vehicle and never use it. Means nothing to me.

So true! I bought my M3 with a sunroof....never used it once in the year I owned it. I've also never touched my wife's civic's sunroof and we've owned it 3 years.... :bash:

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Doesn't look to bad. We have already seen these photos in another thread. Not being able to purchase a stang with a sunroof/moonroof is absolutely unacceptable. Must be an option for the 15+.
+1 The sunroofs in the fox cars ROCKED. I loved the sunroofs I had in my previous DD Volvos but I live in the desert.

Badasp5.0

Established Member
The only real Mustang that deserves universal dislike is the Mustang II.

Nah the IIs have to be viewed from their time they are not that bad compared to the HUGE under powered pigs the F-body cars were of the same era. But I am weird I like the IIs since my 1st Mustang ride was in a Cobra II.

JpL4K3

Established Member
I think the V8 will always be an option for us here in the USA, but I don't see the V8 being a huge seller in Europe.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Combine my car from the windshield to fascia...
428653_353598834671888_1677623818_n.jpg

with the rear of this concept. Mix some elements in from my Mach 5 concept into this render.
2015-Ford-Mustang-Carscoop11.jpg

The concepts are getting closer in appearance. Everyone is going to be stunned when they see the new car. It will create another pony car rush. It looks like my design may be a radical version of the real concept. Still loving all the hate I received when I was told the EVOs design language would be used.

If the front looks like the Mach 5, I will buy one the first year if the '67's done. Don't forget the front fender flares Ford!!! With some front fender flares on the control group render, the concept would look similar to mine.

Your Welcome Mustang Universe!!! Thank you Ford for embracing the Mach 5 concept.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
So have you actually been paid by FoMoCo for your design work? Not trying to come off rude, but you seem to be indicating that they are using your designs.

Didn't you also say that GM stole your Camaro designs?

If so, you need to be compensated by both companies.

Last edited:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
So have you actually been paid by FoMoCo for your design work? Not trying to come off rude, but you seem to be indicating that they are using your designs.

Didn't you also say that GM stole your Camaro designs?

If so, you need to be compensated by both companies.
I made both concepts back to back. One company poked fun at my design (which was based off the original prototype). The other company posted my concept on their Facebook timeline so I could receive "likes", "shares" and comments.

Can you guess which company I'm giving a hard time?

If you said Chevrolet, you are correct. For the record, Chevrolet DOES NOT currently own the rights to the Z28 name. They need to get that back first before I can ask for money. Chevrolet forgot to trademark their halo'd moniker, of course I'm going to take advantage. SLP did with ZL1, thePill did with the Z28. They want NO resistance? Pay me...

Or they can just steal bits of my concept, the company itself is a lying thief. Besides, Chevrolet doesn't have the know how to replicate the fascia or the money to recrash test (per Chevrolet).

The Mach 5 was patched together for inspiration. A nice visual of where the Mustang will likely evolve. The '13 Z28 was made to eliminate the 5th Gens downfalls. Size and the lack of body flow was worked from the beginning. Chevrolet intends to make the Camaro more square and some liked the sharp flowing fascia.

What makes anyone think Ford hasn't said at least "Thanks", because that's all it really took to start. I would be talking to Scott if his employees weren't so offended that thePill can make a better looking Camaro.

Last edited:

GTSpartan

Yield right!!!!
Established Member
I made both concepts back to back. One company poked fun at my design (which was based off the original prototype). The other company posted my concept on their Facebook timeline so I could receive "likes", "shares" and comments.

Can you guess which company I'm giving a hard time?

If you said Chevrolet, you are correct. For the record, Chevrolet DOES NOT currently own the rights to the Z28 name. They need to get that back first before I can ask for money. Chevrolet forgot to trademark their halo'd moniker, of course I'm going to take advantage. SLP did with ZL1, thePill did with the Z28. They want NO resistance? Pay me...

Or they can just steal bits of my concept, the company itself is a lying thief. Besides, Chevrolet doesn't have the know how to replicate the fascia or the money to recrash test (per Chevrolet).

The Mach 5 was patched together for inspiration. A nice visual of where the Mustang will likely evolve. The '13 Z28 was made to eliminate the 5th Gens downfalls. Size and the lack of body flow was worked from the beginning. Chevrolet intends to make the Camaro more square and some liked the sharp flowing fascia.

What makes anyone think Ford hasn't said at least "Thanks", because that's all it really took to start. I would be talking to Scott if his employees weren't so offended that thePill can make a better looking Camaro.

So have you been compensated by Ford?

Also, what's with all the 3rd person references to yourself?:shrug:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
So have you been compensated by Ford?

Also, what's with all the 3rd person references to yourself?:shrug:

Try not to view "thePill" as one person. It is an imaginary avatar that represents a small group of interest and projects those interest via social media.

As far as compensation, I myself got a big thumbs up :)

We'll see what thePill gets...

Last edited:

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
Making it look like that is by far the best way to make sure I don't buy one.

That's hideous.
There are a lot of enthusiast that hate the concept, they will also hate the production car... There's nothing Ford can do to make the minority happy unless they don't change a thing. That probably won't happen...

It will be a shame to lose enthusiast but it happens every styling change. Everyone who has a 2005-2014 Mustang will be obsolete, unimportant and will likely trade for a newer one. I have my down payment ready...

Last edited:

swoosh_stang

I'm not evil, Trust Me
Established Member
If it comes out looking like that "Mach 5" rendering, my next performance car will be a Cadillac or Buick (if the GN talk is real).

Users who are viewing this thread