Thanks to Manny @ HPP!!!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
Just wanted to say thanks for tuning my car. :beer: He did an awesome job.:rockon:

I put my lower pulley on a few weeks ago but never got a chance to post up my dyno sheet so here it is.
Gotta love the torque!:rolling:
2191722_113_full.jpg

Here's the difference with and without the pulley.
2191722_114_full.jpg

Finally I might be able to almost keep up with some of you.... :banana: Maybe even beat a few....
3gears.gif

Last edited:

xcobra04x

New mustang being built..
Established Member
I heard you just have a lower pulley. ( you have the stock upper pulley) That is f'n sweet dude. I wanna see you race sheldon.....!

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
xcobra04x said:
I heard you just have a lower pulley. ( you have the stock upper pulley) That is f'n sweet dude. I wanna see you race sheldon.....!
Yeah. I only did the lower. I still have the stock upper.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
TallOkie said:
What can Manny do with a 01 Lighting....cause both Stan and Gracyen in Stillwater have recommended HPP
prob more things than you can imagine. :coolman:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
TallOkie said:
What can Manny do with a 01 Lighting....cause both Stan and Gracyen in Stillwater have recommended HPP
Depends on how much money you have and how fast you want to go.

I'm sure they can handle it.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
TallOkie said:
What about a straight up dyno tune?
what do you mean man? if you just want to get it on the dyno for 3 pulls i think its 50-60 bucks. for a dyno tune its $500-$750 depending on tune

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
95KBGT said:
what do you mean man? if you just want to get it on the dyno for 3 pulls i think its 50-60 bucks. for a dyno tune its $500-$750 depending on tune
..I happy with the mail order with the 4 pound lower...but when I go with the ported blower and 6 pound lower that will be worth it I am sure..if he is the one that tuned Gracyen's Cobra then I have no doubts

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
reguardless give him a call, my memory is vague on prices, manny and ozzie are great guys and will hook you up

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
TallOkie said:
..I happy with the mail order with the 4 pound lower...but when I go with the ported blower and 6 pound lower that will be worth it I am sure..if he is the one that tuned Gracyen's Cobra then I have no doubts
I'm pretty sure James tuned Gracyen's car but Manny knows his stuff too.

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
ok stupid question time...whats a good area in DFW for a mid 20s single male to live..thinking about looking for an engineering position in DFW

PainNdaArse

Established Member
I drove an HPP built Novi Saleen delivering it to a local shop here in GA. Damn... something was screwed up with the tune... I seen the dyno sheet and it made 430/395 but felt like a sixer, seriously....

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
PainNdaArse said:
I drove an HPP built Novi Saleen delivering it to a local shop here in GA. Damn... something was screwed up with the tune... I seen the dyno sheet and it made 430/395 but felt like a sixer, seriously....
im sure it was nothing on HPP's end...doesnt sound like them to send off a car thats not running correctly.

lightning man...Lewisville is nice, fairly cheap living, carrolton.

TallOkie

Guess Im a Vette guy now
Established Member
95KBGT said:
lightning man...Lewisville is nice, fairly cheap living, carrolton.

thanks man..I will start doing some research....need somewhere to store the L ..cause the kia does the DD duties

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
np lewisville is just north of downtown dallas, i work in downtown and i can get to work in rushhour in about 45min.

Users who are viewing this thread