Thanks to Manny @ HPP!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
........... Pullies are pullies, the same ratio with any combo of uppers and lowers produces the SAME blower RPM and without taking into account belt slip the same amount of boost.

Sounds like some hurt feelings and sandy vaginers around here to me.

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
Yeah and be dead even, then go tell everyone you won? We all know how that works.

OMG, you are SO full of shit Sheldon. You called me right after the race while driving next to me to tell me you went from 3rd to 2nd to justify the reason you dropped back so quickly. You caught up because my foot wasn't even on the peddle! ahahahahhaha. Not to mention a couple of foul plugs (and you even mentioned it when riding back from the Galleria in the car with me) You only tooka chance of racing because you knew the car wsn't running right and you still lost. You crack me up. :lol:

It's all good Sheldon, you can try and BS Jeremy all you want because you are afraid he's gonna tease you. But you did something that Jeremy could not do in the last month - give me a reason to fix the car. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you boy.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Coming from the guy who got mad at me for not getting your dyno numbers right by 3 hp...:loser:

495 wasn't it?

what are you talking about?
atleast i race my car....and not against the same 3 people at the same meets, when i'm not busy making excuses as to why i can't race someone sheldon :loser:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
damn dude you make WAY more power than I do... I only made 455/462 on pump, 465/475 or so on Torco... were you iced down or anything? Be interesting to see how our cars fair up.:beer:
I was a cool evening. Maybe I should do a Torco tune.....:burnout:
Should be fun.
drive.gif

JKD said:
Buncha queer dyno queens in here.

I'll race ya Kevin.
Only if you take it easy on me Steve.

foofinator said:
........... Pullies are pullies, the same ratio with any combo of uppers and lowers produces the SAME blower RPM and without taking into account belt slip the same amount of boost.

Correct.

foofinator said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
STROKD said:
LOL he dyoned his a week earlier than mine... you were there when I got mine tuned, I guess Kevin's car just has a better motor.:shrug:

Every car is different mine, made 473, 496 with just the upper pulley, when I had the eaton my car. Even a guy with the same turbo kit as me, made 675 to my 660 on 15lbs, some respond better than others, it happens, i'm not sure if the guy had a built motor to my stock motor, but its all good. To me what counts is what it does at the track or street, not on the dyno, dyno numbers help with the tuning; to get the car dialed in to run good at the track or on the street.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

Dont throw me in the hurt vagina box, I was simply impressed... I am just glad my motor hasn't (isn't) blown up!:poke:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Every car is different mine, made 473, 496 with just the upper pulley, when I had the eaton my car. Even a guy with the same turbo kit as me, made 675 to my 660 on 15lbs, some respond better than others, it happens, i'm not sure if the guy had a built motor to my stock motor, but its all good. To me what counts is what it does at the track or street, not on the dyno, dyno numbers help with the tuning; to get the car dialed in to run good at the track or on the street.
exactly, I am just happy mine runs as good as it does at the track.:banana:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
OMG, you are SO full of shit Sheldon. You called me right after the race while driving next to me to tell me you went from 3rd to 2nd to justify the reason you dropped back so quickly. You caught up because my foot wasn't even on the peddle! ahahahahhaha. Not to mention a couple of foul plugs (and you even mentioned it when riding back from the Galleria in the car with me) You only tooka chance of racing because you knew the car wsn't running right and you still lost. You crack me up. :lol:

It's all good Sheldon, you can try and BS Jeremy all you want because you are afraid he's gonna tease you. But you did something that Jeremy could not do in the last month - give me a reason to fix the car. Be prepared to have your ass handed to you boy.

Excuses ex****ingcuses, you know I went door for door with that car, and it bothers the hell out of you that the most layed back guy in the group (when it comes to not giving a shit about whos "top dog") gave you a run for your money.

I don't discount the fact that your car WILL be very fast when its running right, but on that night you would've gotten pulled in 4th.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
"but on that night you would've gotten pulled in 4th."

I thought you beat him? It was door to door and you missed a gear?

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
foofinator said:
"but on that night you would've gotten pulled in 4th."

I thought you beat him? It was door to door and you missed a gear?

No, I was trying to give him a chance, check out 2nd at 85 mph for a bit, then onto 4th, thats just the way I roll.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
04sleeper said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Kevin, do you have 360, or just the PS3? We had a BLAST last night... literally, I got blasted 200% more than anyone else.:lol:

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
No, I was trying to give him a chance, check out 2nd at 85 mph for a bit, then onto 4th, thats just the way I roll.

LMFAO...you are so full of it. Even your backpeddling doesnt make sense anymore.

Did you or did you not call me not TWO seconds after the race and say " I went from second to third" ?

So your BS story you're tryin to pass is, you went from second to third, got it back into gear, then hit fourth to pull up ahead of me? :lol: Riiiiiight.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
STROKD said:
Womacks finances?:dw:
Haha dang.

Holly's sister's

I was just trying to make it sound ridiculous.:bash: EDIT: Which I guess I did :lol:

Last edited:

04sleeper

Runs On "Liquid Gold"
Super Moderator
STROKD said:
Kevin, do you have 360, or just the PS3? We had a BLAST last night... literally, I got blasted 200% more than anyone else.:lol:
No I don't. Just a PS3 and PS2. They are my daughters anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread