Thanks to Manny @ HPP!!!

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I've had dibs on Holly's sister for months now. Sorry Trey.

Besides, she only likes fast and or yellow Cobras.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
JKD said:
LMFAO...you are so full of it. Even your backpeddling doesnt make sense anymore.

Did you or did you not call me not TWO seconds after the race and say " I went from second to third" ?

So your BS story you're tryin to pass is, you went from second to third, got it back into gear, then hit fourth to pull up ahead of me? :lol: Riiiiiight.

But you let out long before I even went into 4th, or tried for that matter...so I wasn't making an excuse to you, I was just making light of the fact everytime I'm around you or Jeremy I go from 3rd to 2nd. I've done it twice when driving with Jeremy and now when racing you...get that damn car running right and this wouldn't even be a discussion, you're car would be a mid to high 10 sec car and I wouldn't have any business poking fun at your piece.

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
But you let out long before I even went into 4th, or tried for that matter...so I wasn't making an excuse to you, I was just making light of the fact everytime I'm around you or Jeremy I go from 3rd to 2nd. I've done it twice when driving with Jeremy and now when racing you...get that damn car running right and this wouldn't even be a discussion, you're car would be a mid to high 10 sec car and I wouldn't have any business poking fun at your piece.
His car won't run mid 10s the way it sits... maybe 11.20s on slicks. I was running 11.teens on good tires at 580 rw.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
In order for Trey to take me, he better hook up with you Tony like voltron or something.

Besides, I have the ninja on my side.

[PRV]Mapex going down.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
TallOkie said:
if any of you guys have apartments u might recommend please PM me the info..Im serious about making a career move

Depends on what you want. Pretty sure Lewisville and Carrolton are a little further out than most of the social places, but each area will have it's own conveniences.

I moved here from Houston, and still wanted to party. Just graduated from A&M two years ago, and decided to move downtown. Tons of girls, tons of places to go, and everything is centrally located. Granted, lots of the people in uptown are $30,000 millionaires, but its still a friggin' blast!

PM me if you want some more information. I'm by no means an expert on Dallas, but I've been around the city a little bit.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
His car won't run mid 10s the way it sits... maybe 11.20s on slicks. I was running 11.teens on good tires at 580 rw.

The way it sits - no of course not. It runs like shit currently. 11 teens with 580rwhp? Wtf did the car weigh 5000lbs or were you on 1965 2 ply tires? I went 10.90's with 470rwhp in my last stang on the bottle. Trust me, this car has every bit of a mid 10 in it with it running correctly and my suspension pieces.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
STROKD said:
That sucks.. I was running 11.teens with 435rwhp..:D

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
The way it sits - no of course not. It runs like shit currently. 11 teens with 580rwhp? Wtf did the car weigh 5000lbs or were you on 1965 2 ply tires? I went 10.90's with 470rwhp in my last stang on the bottle. Trust me, this car has every bit of a mid 10 in it with it running correctly and my suspension pieces.
no I had small ET Streets... 1.7 60 foots. Did you have a stick in your nitrous car running 10s? Its a lot harder to run 10s with a stick than people think. I know your car is fast, but I don't think it would run with my 86, and all it has run is 10.7s so... it was just a guess.:beer:

PainNdaArse

Established Member
95KBGT said:
im sure it was nothing on HPP's end...doesnt sound like them to send off a car thats not running correctly.

lightning man...Lewisville is nice, fairly cheap living, carrolton.

car ran perfect with the saleen blower.... the car even spark knocked from the shop. And the owner was told that it was normal. But all is done, the car is a sick beast now... with twin 57s

Trick Pony

Stang Addict
Established Member
95KBGT said:
what do you mean man? if you just want to get it on the dyno for 3 pulls i think its 50-60 bucks. for a dyno tune its $500-$750 depending on tune

A dyno tune itself does not cost that much at HPP. But the total price depends on whether you already have a tuner or need to buy one. I already had an SCT and IIRC it was a couple hundred bucks for my dyno tune. After that, re-tune just costs dyno time, which is $50 for 3 pulls.

JKD

Banned
STROKD said:
no I had small ET Streets... 1.7 60 foots. Did you have a stick in your nitrous car running 10s? Its a lot harder to run 10s with a stick than people think. I know your car is fast, but I don't think it would run with my 86, and all it has run is 10.7s so... it was just a guess.:beer:

If I owned the 86 and run a 10.7x, I would sell it and take up ballet. Quit driving it like a girl! Your car has well enough RWHP to run deep in the 9's.

To answer your other question, yes my nitrous car was a 5speed car. Plate sytems hit HARD and the car only weighed 2800lbs.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
You need to launch that car hard Matt. Strokd should run like hell into the 9's with all that power... Shit, I have a shoe box full of 10.49-10.98 time slips from my 97 Cobra with the t-trim at about 600 or so RWHP so you should have that covered by a mile...

We need to set up a track day for all you fools to settle all your "who's faster than who" bullshit arguments... I need to get some runs in and would love to see you all break some shit !!! :burnout: :rockon: :beer:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
JKD said:
If I owned the 86 and run a 10.7x, I would sell it and take up ballet. Quit driving it like a girl! Your car has well enough RWHP to run deep in the 9's.

To answer your other question, yes my nitrous car was a 5speed car. Plate sytems hit HARD and the car only weighed 2800lbs.
LOL you've been in my car, I shift it far from a girl...:lol1:

That 600 lb weight advantage says a lot... Mine weighed 3420 at the track on my 10.7 pass...

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
xtremejc said:
You need to launch that car hard Matt. Strokd should run like hell into the 9's with all that power... Shit, I have a shoe box full of 10.49-10.98 time slips from my 97 Cobra with the t-trim at about 600 or so RWHP so you should have that covered by a mile...

We need to set up a track day for all you fools to settle all your "who's faster than who" bullshit arguments... I need to get some runs in and would love to see you all break some shit !!! :burnout: :rockon: :beer:
I ran back to back 1.5 60s.. the car doesn't have much more than that in it, the suspension is just too stiff. Granted I had a bad tranny and missed second and third gear due to lock out, but it has still only gone 10.7s. I know the car has the power to run mid 9s, but it hasn't even gone close to that.:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread