Thanks h.p.p.

juiced35th

Banned
I just wanted to thank the whole h.p.p. crew for doing an outstanding job on my 04 cobra. My final numbers were 610 rwhp 585rwtq on my torco tune.:beer: I went from a virgin cobra(no pulley) to the mods listed below. It feels like christmas everyday now. :D

Whipple
6lb lower 3.50 upper
60lb injectors
Billetflow idlers
Mgw shifter
Irs brace
Irs bushings
Ram 900
Fidanza Aluminum f.w.
Lfp radiator
Lfp he
Lfp resovoir
H & R springs
Subframe connectors
Borla stinger
Mac orh
Mafia
K&n fipk
Fort gt pumps

Last edited:

Deftones

Established Member
HPP is the best man! I just got my baby back from them last Saturday and I am in love all over again with my ride. My Mods are listed I had them do the Blower swap and tune. They are super cool guys too. Thanks also to HPP!

ragu1585

Game Over
Established Member
i just baught a 03 cobra last saturday, the guy i baught it from lived in dallas and had it tuned by hpp also! final numbers were 502 and 453.
llanespw i would of thought your numbers would be quite a bit higher with the 2.93 and the 4# lower. i was talkin with steig. and they said if i put a 2# lower my car would be in the neighborhood of 510 and 510 and if i went with a 4# somewhere around 525 and 535. i have a stage III ported blower, tb and plenum, but dont have headers. i also have stock injectors and mass air, sounds like both llanespw and juiced have sweet rides! my hats off to hpp also for a great job on my car!!!

Deftones

Established Member
ragu1585 said:
i just baught a 03 cobra last saturday, the guy i baught it from lived in dallas and had it tuned by hpp also! final numbers were 502 and 453.
llanespw i would of thought your numbers would be quite a bit higher with the 2.93 and the 4# lower. i was talkin with steig. and they said if i put a 2# lower my car would be in the neighborhood of 510 and 510 and if i went with a 4# somewhere around 525 and 535. i have a stage III ported blower, tb and plenum, but dont have headers. i also have stock injectors and mass air, sounds like both llanespw and juiced have sweet rides! my hats off to hpp also for a great job on my car!!!

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah I thought I would throw down some better numbers, but it had just rained and it was around 93 degrees that day they tuned it so, there was alot of humidity. I see alot of guys with my set up putting down 515 to 525 RWHP and 525+ RWTQ. Oh well, its super fast the way it is I am very happy. I will probably go Whipple or KB next. :rockon:

JKD

Banned
Oh God, not another one. So many Terminators to smack around and not enough time. :-D

Nice numbers.

Anyone says that I gave a Terminator a compliment I will deny it. ;-)

JKD

Banned
DHG BULLITT said:
if only you had a car that could smack around a termy

You cannot argue logic with someone who does not subscribe to it. You know nothing, in fact you know less then nothing.Even if you knew that you knew nothing that would be something, but you don't - so I won't bother.

DHG BULLITT said:
610 is kindof conservative for 19lbs no?

Case in point.

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
610 is kindof conservative for 19lbs no?

The answer to that question is NO !!! What makes you think that?

610 RWHP @ 19 psi with conservative timing is right on for heat soaked car in a shop at over 90+ degrees. I saw his timing curve and even with the race tune it had very little timing in it (under 21 degrees at max RPM).

This car would put an absolute hurting on both you and Steve and should trap well into the 130's in the 1/4 at full weight with the right driver... :poke:

I am curious as to what impresses you...

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
JKD said:
You cannot argue logic with someone who does not subscribe to it. You know nothing, in fact you know less then nothing.Even if you knew that you knew nothing that would be something, but you don't - so I won't bother.

Case in point.

How much boost would it take to get a stock 93 cobra to 600+ HP? ...and how long would it stay together without nuking itself at that power level?

That would be the question to answer there Mr. Ninja (AKA - "I love pushrods Steve") !!!

Nothing like getting Fridays going early in the morning... :beer:

JKD

Banned
xtremejc said:
How much boost would it take to get a stock 93 cobra to 600+ HP? ...and how long would it stay together without nuking itself at that power level?

That would be the question to answer there Mr. Ninja (AKA - "I love pushrods Steve") !!!

Nothing like getting Fridays going early in the morning... :beer:

It doesnt take 600rwhp in a FOX to take out a Terminator.

And who said anything about stock? :idea: :shrug: :-D

Users who are viewing this thread