Thanks h.p.p.

blownaltered

Established Member
Foof, that was the longest f***ing nut hugging shit I have ever read. Oh yeah, I will have that video to Sheldon tonight.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha and Donnie with a cheap shot from left field!

I doubt you even read the whole thing ya ****.

Are you racing Sheldon this weekend?

JKD

Banned
foofinator said:
Haha and Donnie with a cheap shot from left field!

I doubt you even read the whole thing ya ****.

Are you racing Sheldon this weekend?

The weekend isnt near long enough for that race.

JKD

Banned
blownaltered said:
Why won't you race anybody Steve, Oh yeah your wife won't let you race her car, ***.

Quit flapping your manpleaser. You talk alot of shit for someone with heads, cams and a blower with an intercooler only making 420rwhp only to be running in the 9's.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
snakebitten1975 said:
Our work speaks for itself. But there are haters in anything you do. So what is wrong with hearing both sides of the story. Also there are no Hpp nut huggers whatever some of you call them. Just because they explain what really happen. If it makes you mad to bad. Bottom line is fofo came on here on a hpp props thread to talk about it. Everyone should have a chance to give there side don't you think.

Wade came on here after you were going to drop kick someone. Always be careful with what you say some people take it serious.

You can hate on me now but i truly call it as i see it.

OZZIE

Ozzie, I personally think Wade's involvement in this discussion was out of line. My drop kicking comment wasn't about him or ANYONE @ HPP for that matter...It was more of like "I'd be pissed", wade involved himself therefor pissing me off by throwing himself into something that had nothing to do with him.

Like I said, I have never once been dissapointed with you guys. You tuned my car very well, ya'll stayed 3 hours late to get it just right, you did Jeremy right on his rebuild when a few things got messed up, and your overall customer service is great.

But to come on these boards, and act like someone has beef with you guys is ludacris, the only beef I've ever had with ya'll is for policing a public board as if we were never supposed to talk bad about HPP.

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
is ludacris
wallpaper_ludacris.jpg

DR281

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Ozzie, I personally think Wade's involvement in this discussion was out of line. My drop kicking comment wasn't about him or ANYONE @ HPP for that matter...It was more of like "I'd be pissed", wade involved himself therefor pissing me off by throwing himself into something that had nothing to do with him.

Like I said, I have never once been dissapointed with you guys. You tuned my car very well, ya'll stayed 3 hours late to get it just right, you did Jeremy right on his rebuild when a few things got messed up, and your overall customer service is great.

But to come on these boards, and act like someone has beef with you guys is ludacris, the only beef I've ever had with ya'll is for policing a public board as if we were never supposed to talk bad about HPP.

How was Wade's comment out of line but yours wasn't? All he said was DHG chill out. How do you know he was talking to you? You assumed correct? That is the same thing he did when you spoke about Foof's engine, that we put in not to long ago. You said "I would drop kick someone", well would you just go drop kick anyone? Or would you not go after the people who just did the engine? That is what brought his assumption.
You jumped in with the **** off, which I would say is way more out of line then just a simple chill out. Why did he say to chill out? Because you guys are trying to make a big deal out of this before you even know what you are talking about.
You say we are quick to jump on the boards to protect our name. I wonder why when you got people that like to talk shit for no reason. Our name and reputation is very important to us, we have been working on it for 7+years.
Is it fair for someone or a group of someones to try to take down our name for no reason? No, so i defend it! It's not policing, it's a public board just like you said. So if someone wants to talk some shit, we are not allowed to stand up for our selves and give the other side??
So you have a problem with us because we stand up for our name? You say the only beef you have with us is because we police the board as if you were not allowed to ever talk bad about HPP. No just have a reason if your going to talk shit or a personal expierence. There is a few people speaking out of there ass's around here. Is it a sport or a cool thing to do to talk shit about us? So you get mad if we say our side on this public board.

BTW Foof's motor wasn't down on compression, passed a leakdown test, and was dyno'd a few times. It made the same if not a little more power then before with no smoke:shrug: An oil seperator was installed just in case a whole bunch of oil was getting sucked up on decel after long pulls. It will be dynoed again in front of him if he would like to see it for him self.

So where do you sign up for the shortblock tossing thru windows? Talk about jumping to conclusions:xpl: You say we are quick to defend, but what are you going to do with how quick some people are to talk shit when they don't have a clue?

Last edited:

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
DR281 said:
How was Wade's comment out of line but yours wasn't? All he said was DHG chill out. How do you know he was talking to you? You assumed correct? That is the same thing he did when you spoke about Foof's engine, that we put in not to long ago. You said "I would drop kick someone", well would you just go drop kick anyone? Or would you not go after the people who just did the engine? That is what brought his assumption.
You jumped in with the **** off, which I would say is way more out of line then just a simple chill out. Why did he say to chill out? Because you guys are trying to make a big deal out of this before you even know what you are talking about.
You say we are quick to jump on the boards to protect our name. I wonder why when you got people that like to talk shit for no reason. Our name and reputation is very important to us, we have been working on it for 7+years.
Is it fair for someone or a group of someones to try to take down our name for no reason? No, so i defend it! It's not policing, it's a public board just like you said. So if someone wants to talk some shit, we are not allowed to stand up for our selves and give the other side??
So you have a problem with us because we stand up for our name? You say the only beef you have with us is because we police the board as if you were not allowed to ever talk bad about HPP. No just have a reason if your going to talk shit or a personal expierence. There is a few people speaking out of there ass's around here. Is it a sport or a cool thing to do to talk shit about us? So you get mad if we say our side on this public board.

BTW Foof's motor wasn't down on compression, passed a leakdown test, and was dyno'd a few times. It made the same if not a little more power then before with no smoke:shrug: An oil seperator was installed just in case a whole bunch of oil was getting sucked up on decel after long pulls. It will be dynoed again in front of him if he would like to see it for him self.

So where do you sign up for the shortblock tossing thru windows? Talk about jumping to conclusions:xpl: You say we are quick to defend, but what are you going to do with how quick some people are to talk shit when they don't have a clue?

Here we go again...blowing everything WAY out of proportion. No I didn't assume...he said "DHG chillout" ... I don't see another DHG :shrug:

Who's talking shit!? You're guy called me out. **** that.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Manny, I still don't see where I talked shit. :shrug:.. Please point it out for me. And also, explain why my side of the story is different from yours? What I said, 'my motor is smoking'. That's it, who is the one who drew the conclusions and got offended?

BTW, I didn't jump to ANYTHING, infact I remember saying.. "It could be nothing, I'm not assuming anything was done incorrectly"!! INFACT>> I said that a few times.. Like I said, all I want is the car to run right, and if you are telling me it's fine, then it should be fine. I have big plans for it in the future in the form of a KB 2.6 and high boost, so it has to be healthy now. Excuse me if I sound frustrated, it seems like you don't read anything I've posted. The last thing I need is to be on bad terms with a performance shop at the rate I break my shit. Therefore, this silly girly bullshit argument stuff has to end here. Hell man, the two people in this thread are avid HPP customers.

The other thing Manny, is you are taking this shit a little too seriously. If you read the tone of most of the posts in this forum you'll see as a group we kid around alot. So OFCOURSE I'm going to catch alot of shit for a car that smokes, parts that have fallen off, my buddy bolting my exhaust back on in his driveway.. I'm sorry bro, that's the nature of our group. If you read this forum you're just going to have to not take it as an attack on HPP. All of that is ammunition, hell dude, you think people talk shit about HPP, it's my car at the center of it all. If anything, I catch more shit than ANYONE. No one is trying to ruin your business, just my pride.

I'll be upfront with you. I've told you when I had problems with HPP before face to face. Infact, if anything, I've been very patient with the car and working with you guys and you have to admit that. The last thing I'm going to do is get on a forum and talk shit behind your back. I'll let you know in person if something isn't working out. Infact, I'll call you tomorrow and we can work out any issues that way it can even stay off the internet. I'm actually tired of this already, I feel like this isn't going anywhere. If you'd rather talk in person I can be at the shop Friday.

Now the important bit:
About the car, don't know if that's good news or bad news man.. It definately was smoking ALOT. Maybe there's a boatload of oil in the lower manifold that's getting sucked up? I don't know. Typical of the little bitch to not do it on the dyno.

Anyway man, I think everyone just needs to chill the **** out for a bit. Sounds like some serious miscommunication.

DR281

Established Member
Where did I say you were talking shit Foof? I didn't even say anything about you. It is your friends that don't even deal with us for the most part. I don't want to be on bad terms either and I don't have any problems with you. We have gone out of our way for you too. You know how busy we are and we have always gotten to your stuff promptly.
I do take our business very serious and personal. I spend 12-14hrs a day there, it's a big part of my life. We work hard to be the best performance shop around.
I have never in the many years of doing this have expierenced the bashing we get from some of your friends. For no reason for the most part because most have never even done business with us. That bothers me!
This thread was started because a guy was happy with his car and the work that was done @ HPP. It has been ruined for nothing and another thread is going with a bunch of BS for nothing. I'm suppose to be cool with that?
The thousands of people that read the public forums are not familiar with the kind of kidding you guys do. This is where most of these people are checking to see where they should have there mods done. When they see all the negativety they take that into consideration.

The only thing I can think of is since you have not had an oil seperator it has been getting a good amount in the intake. On a decel after a long pull it will have a lot of vacuum, so if there was oil in the intake it will suck it up. This is just all I can think of as of right now, everything else seemed good.

DHG So I blow everything out of proportion, but you are flipping out because someone told you "chillout dude". He's calling you out? Because he said to chill out when you said you would drop kick someone for that?
So if you weren't implying that you would drop kick someone @ HPP, who would it be? If your new motor smokes and you want to drop kick some one for it, or throw it thru a shop's window. Do you go to the elementary school to find some one to drop kick? Or do you throw the engine thru the window of your hair salon? No, you go back to where you started, maybe thats why he assumed you were calling him out.

BTW all this is BS and there is no need for it!
Hope your enjoying your car Juiced!

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
DR281 said:
Where did I say you were talking shit Foof? I didn't even say anything about you. It is your friends that don't even deal with us for the most part. I don't want to be on bad terms either and I don't have any problems with you. We have gone out of our way for you too. You know how busy we are and we have always gotten to your stuff promptly.
I do take our business very serious and personal. I spend 12-14hrs a day there, it's a big part of my life. We work hard to be the best performance shop around.
I have never in the many years of doing this have expierenced the bashing we get from some of your friends. For no reason for the most part because most have never even done business with us. That bothers me!
This thread was started because a guy was happy with his car and the work that was done @ HPP. It has been ruined for nothing and another thread is going with a bunch of BS for nothing. I'm suppose to be cool with that?
The thousands of people that read the public forums are not familiar with the kind of kidding you guys do. This is where most of these people are checking to see where they should have there mods done. When they see all the negativety they take that into consideration.

The only thing I can think of is since you have not had an oil seperator it has been getting a good amount in the intake. On a decel after a long pull it will have a lot of vacuum, so if there was oil in the intake it will suck it up. This is just all I can think of as of right now, everything else seemed good.

DHG So I blow everything out of proportion, but you are flipping out because someone told you "chillout dude". He's calling you out? Because he said to chill out when you said you would drop kick someone for that?
So if you weren't implying that you would drop kick someone @ HPP, who would it be? If your new motor smokes and you want to drop kick some one for it, or throw it thru a shop's window. Do you go to the elementary school to find some one to drop kick? Or do you throw the engine thru the window of your hair salon? No, you go back to where you started, maybe thats why he assumed you were calling him out.

BTW all this is BS and there is no need for it!
Hope your enjoying your car Juiced!

No joke there is no need for it, it never would've started had your guy not interfeared. I plan on having you guys re-tune my car in a couple months when I get a lower, I would bring alot of business to you guys, I don't respect the fact that you guys police these boards though.

blownaltered

Established Member
I understand Manny's point on this, this was a thread about a guy loving his new car, this isn't a normal rant page. In a normal bitch page there is usually about a 50/50 split of people who like HPP and people who don't. This has gone a little more against HPP and it doesn't look good to new customers to see this. As for DHG, if I read that about the window and the drop kick I would also assum it was towards the shop in question, not just anybody who passes buy you. I'm not sure having a fight on the internet helps HPP's side much, but I do see his point. I know as many guys who will never use anybody but HPP and I know guys that won't let them touch their cars but that is with any shop, but they do stand behind their work and are trying to fix foofs car, so try to keep the bashing to a minimum, never piss of the guy working on your car. :shrug:

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
blownaltered said:
there is usually about a 50/50 split of people who like HPP and people who don't.
I thought it was usually closer to 80/20 ish? (Liking being favored)

xtremejc

Boost Addict
Established Member
This shit is between foof and HPP (if that since there could be so many reasons why the motor was/is smoking...) . Everybody else should mind their own ****ing business and keep you comments to yourselves. Calling out, drop kicking, blah blah blah... Are you guys 10 years old? Let the 2 relevant parties here solve the problem and the rest of us need to stay out of it...

adamb258

Established Member
xtremejc said:
This shit is between foof and HPP (if that since there could be so many reasons why the motor was/is smoking...) . Everybody else should mind their own ****ing business and keep you comments to yourselves. Calling out, drop kicking, blah blah blah... Are you guys 10 years old? Let the 2 relevant parties here solve the problem and the rest of us need to stay out of it...

+1, bunch of tit-bags:D

Users who are viewing this thread