Thanks h.p.p.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
Jeremy, if its a head gasket like Dan mentioned, I'd drop kick someone, that motor just went back together no more than a couple months ago.

-Wade-

Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
Jeremy, if its a head gasket like Dan mentioned, I'd drop kick someone, that motor just went back together no more than a couple months ago.

Jeremy, give us a call. We'll get you fixed up.

DHG, chill out dude.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
I'm not worried about it..

Like I said, no one even knows what it is right now so it'd be pointless to jump to conclusions.

If it's something with the build I'm sure HPP will take care of it, and if it's not, then great.

I'll give you a call later Wade.

Last edited:

blownaltered

Established Member
Boy old DHG is grumpy, always want to drop kick somebody. Anybody got some zoloft or something for that boy. :bash:

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
dan03mach said:
Usually White/blue smoke is a head gasket leaking water in the cylender.. You do have your EGR system still correct? I know the EGR works off of vacume from your intake.. If it is blowing Oil in there something isn't right for sure.. Good luck getting it fixed..
Blueish = burned oil
Whiteish = coolant
greyish = slightly rich
black = way rich

I've had all of the above, I'm getting good at reading colors of problematic smoke.:D

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Like I said, HPP is taking care of it as we speak. They've done leakdown/compression tests and they came back ok. Now they're putting it on the dyno to see the amount of smoke it's making.

DHG BULLITT

Try to find Mr. Warren G
Established Member
-Wade- said:
You brought me into the conversation.

And you're not drop kicking anyone, especially me.

I brought you into the convorsation...

as I recall I said if its the headgasket, drop kick someone, did I way if its a headgasket drop kick wade? or anyone @ HPP for that matter?

You HPP boys are so quick to jump on the board when something goes down to make sure your name doesn't get blemished...if it works out, the customer service will speak for itself, I love what you guys did with my car, the tune is working great, car kicks ass all the time.

If I call you out, then sure I would expect a rebutle, but I didn't say anything about you or your boys to begin with.

Last edited:

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha if it's a headgasket drop kick Wade..

Poor Wade, he just answers the phone and works on the occasional LS1, that wouldn't be fair.

Wade -- How is the 03 Cobra search going?

SVT Lurch

Good times
Established Member
I say drop kick Wade.

Just kidding man, I'd kick Chris first.:thumbsup: :lol: ;-)

STROKD

Takin pictures of stuff
Established Member
foofinator said:

Poor Wade, he just answers the phone and works on the occasional LS1, that wouldn't be fair.

Wade should buy Zach's car...:coolman:

How is the car man, what is wrong with it? It's probably just a loose hose or something causing it to burn some extra oil, it's good it doesn't appear to be motor related... it seemed to run too well when we race a week ago, would be strange to break already. It didn't seem to smoke much then either.:bash:

-Wade-

Established Member
foofinator said:

Now that schools started Im not up there during the day too much. Im actually in class right now.

No 03 cobra for me....Unless I find the right color, for the right price, with the right miles and the right mods.

blownaltered

Established Member
Hey Sheldon if I was you I wouldn't take my car back to HPP they might piss in your tank. Don't piss of the guy that has your car.

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Haha, hey Donnie, when you get a chance can you e-mail either Sheldon or I the footage of my race with Matt. I wanted to look at it closely given the present circumstances. :(

snakebitten1975

Turbo'd Vert
Established Member
DHG BULLITT said:
I brought you into the convorsation...

as I recall I said if its the headgasket, drop kick someone, did I way if its a headgasket drop kick wade? or anyone @ HPP for that matter?

You HPP boys are so quick to jump on the board when something goes down to make sure your name doesn't get blemished...if it works out, the customer service will speak for itself, I love what you guys did with my car, the tune is working great, car kicks ass all the time.

If I call you out, then sure I would expect a rebutle, but I didn't say anything about you or your boys to begin with.

Our work speaks for itself. But there are haters in anything you do. So what is wrong with hearing both sides of the story. Also there are no Hpp nut huggers whatever some of you call them. Just because they explain what really happen. If it makes you mad to bad. Bottom line is fofo came on here on a hpp props thread to talk about it. Everyone should have a chance to give there side don't you think.

Wade came on here after you were going to drop kick someone. Always be careful with what you say some people take it serious.

You can hate on me now but i truly call it as i see it.

OZZIE

foofinator

Engineer/Lawyer
Established Member
Sup Ozzie, I didn't post anything to hate on HPP.

At the end of the day where is my car, and that speaks for itself.

I read a thread about HPP so I posted that my car was there, if anything, it's good for HPP because it means you are taking care of it. It honestly wasn't intended as hate. Not to mention, I also did not make any assumptions as to if a mistake was even made on HPP's part. Merely, my car is smoking, so I'm taking it to HPP. It could be a million things.

When I posted, 03bitchnsnake got the idea that I was saying something bad about HPP and tried to say it was my fault. That guy is blindly talking out of his ass in support of HPP without knowing any facts, and that is a nut hugger. He's wrong on both counts. That's patronizing support and IMO amounts to ass kissing. Accusing me of ****ing my car up also pisses me off, as I don't have the patience to deal with that. I prefer to show my support by bringing my car, and the receipts prove it's there ALOT. It's stupid for anyone to act like you guys don't make mistakes; everyone makes mistakes, it's how you take care of them that matters, and IMO that is the best advertisement.. much better than blind rump love.

I speak for myself and myself alone, and I have not lied to anyone about anything that has happened. Everything that has happened I have always said, 'HPP will take care of it', and you have or have offered to every time, and I think everyone here knows this. People will draw their own conclusions, and this is a public forum, don't make the mistake of confusing who has said what. If you have beef with other people, address them seperately, as I assure you, it's not as if I coordinate with anyone to attack HPP. I challenge you infact to find one post in which I have tarnished your reputation.

If anything, I have felt some hostility ever since the work that I had done on my car was finished and I stated my problems with it, along with another customer. It was intended then as just a heads up, and I didn't mean for it to cause a butt load of trouble. I even turned down the offer to fix alot of the little things because I understand that when you work on a car, things can get messed up. Truth is, last time I had work done it was unacceptable, but you offered to fix it and obviously I trusted you guys with my car (look in your parking lot). Those are the facts, I don't need to defend myself and I don't feel bad about it.

I keep personal business and professional business seperate, I consider the crew at HPP friends, as I have spent many days up there bullshitting around.

My opinion, don't jump to conclusions that everyone is attacking HPP, as I don't think anyone actually HAS in this thread. If the work speaks for itself, it will all work out in the end anyway. What is your side of the story anyway, and how is it different from what I've stated? I didn't even think I was being or trying to be controversial.

Bottom line is, no one is hating on HPP, and no one is going to get drop kicked.

Take it easy and keep me updated. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread