Tesla Model "S" Plaid (Laguna Seca) 1:30.3

Bensin

Established Member
Projekt E is what they want to be the future of rallycross. Start at 0:50min
Projekt E might be faster, but how many will pay or travel to watch?

ArabianOak

Established Member
I'll bet ya $20k you cant beat me on a road course with my little 4cyl ICE powered car. :D
659947D6-DF58-4BAD-AD32-5DBB6F4D0379.gif

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They'll have to just start playing music at race events to give the spectators something to listen to and enjoy. I grew up speed skating and racing competitively so and we always listened to fast paced music which will get you amped up while racing so they should take that idea and and blast music around the track... or better yet, have live music events center track while the cars race lol.

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I was just watching Motor Trends best drivers car videos on Laguna Seca just a few weeks ago with my kids... this Tesla’s speeds to each braking zone is bonkers. That thing is going to be a beast in a straight line!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Btw, this is faster than The Mclaren P1 as well as the new ZR1 and the new Ferrari F8. Torque vectoring is no joke! Why they designed it to look like a Chevy Lumina is beyond me tho smh.

Wow! The video (sound) DID make me instantly think of an electric go-kart track. LOL.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Bob, im hoping next year or the year after they do an exterior design change as they did with the interior this year. If they do and it looks better I may order one. I mean if ur gonna buy a really expensive car than it should at least look expensive lol.

I wonder if they will offer upgrades over the internet tho. Things like longer distance and more HP via wirelessly. I do hear that the mileage distance u get is FAR less than advertised.

Im guessing if u went really slow it might get the 520 mile range but who the hell could stay out of an 1100 whp car. Not me trust me I know.....lol

Wow! The video (sound) DID make me instantly think of an electric go-kart track. LOL.

ArabianOak

Established Member
They do do updates on them. My friend has a model s and he always brags about his updates...lol. It's like having an iphone car...haha.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Hmmmmmm really? Like what kinda updates? Im guessing they are several thousand each no?

They do do updates on them. My friend has a model s and he always brags about his updates...lol. It's like having an iphone car...haha.

Diablo Mike

Trinity Guy
Authorized Vendor
Hmmmmmm really? Like what kinda updates? Im guessing they are several thousand each no?
Usually free. Recently most model 3s got a free range update, think the S/X did too last year. Also silly stuff like new noises for the horn, video games, etc.

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member
Usually free. Recently most model 3s got a free range update, think the S/X did too last year. Also silly stuff like new noises for the horn, video games, etc.
I am curious how they do a range update online? Is there something in the computer that limits range?

Rb0891

Established Member
Premium Member

jvandy50

Established Member
Premium Member
that is impressive. most of us will need to start a nice estrogen regimen beforehand to fully enjoy, but hey it's the ****in future!!

blk02edge

Established Member
$20k? Really? Haha

We're having a hard time getting members to pony up $500.

Sent from my Potato
I mean... Im mostly joking, we all know this bet would never happen. My car would have no issue taking out the toaster on wheels though

Users who are viewing this thread