"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIAdragon

Have you seen my stapler?
Established Member
Friendly reminder to get the rest of the deposits sent in soon guys, Thanks

If you can give me a time when these will be produced and shipped Id be happy to send you money, but not if there is a chance where it will be months from now.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
It all depends upon how long it takes to gather up the deposits. Its basically ~3 month production process once their orders are submitted.

LMK Thanks

Last edited:

keith89

Established Member
I think the ones who haven't left a deposit may need a PM in case they haven't subscribed to this thread and forgot about it.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
All have been PM'd or emailed. last week. I dont want to harass for a deposit but its holding up the order too. If we have some others that want to get in on this order and can deposit asap then we should be able to submit sooner. ;)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
It will add 50hp and get you to over 300 Sam! lol

Once this wing GB is done I can start in on the next GB but need to pay the fee to become an Authorized Vendor here. More costs :(

Ps, on my Gopro video from dyno day you are in the video watching the pull

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
It will add 50hp and get you to over 300 Sam! lol

Once this wing GB is done I can start in on the next GB but need to pay the fee to become an Authorized Vendor here. More costs :(

Ps, on my Gopro video from dyno day you are in the video watching the pull

naw i just need to put alot of auto stickers on it! jkjk:nonono:, only need 38 not 50!

just get rid of some of the web domains. just signed up

but in reality if u guys want my body style (and dont have one0 you can use mine

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I have one guy need to drop out as urgent issue came up and will be in the next GB. Another is off the list as wont be able to submit the deposit until end of summer so next GB too.

I am working on gathering up enough funds get the order started ASAP and will sell them after they are done.

Anyone wanting to get on the list for this order needs to submit their deposit in order to get on it.

Working hard to get this done for you guys and appreciate the interest :beer:

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Nope, only 3 more. Minimum is 10 but I wanted to try to do a bigger batch so I could possibility get the price discounted a bit more. But we can do 10 its fine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread