"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Hey guys, I am starting a group buy thread (Approved by Sid297) on my new product.
"Terminator" style rear wing/spoiler in real infused Carbon Fiber!!!

This wing will fit all year Mustangs from 1999-2004.
The wing utilizes the same mounting holes that the 03/04 Cobra uses so if you have 99/04 V6/GT or 99/01 Cobra you will need to drill/fill a couple mounting holes.

Reserve yours today with a pre-order deposit as the promotional price will be for the first batch and cannot guarentee it will remain this low.

(Click on picture for larger image)

(Click on picture for larger image)
Carbon Driven Carbon Fiber Terminator Wing on a Dark Shadow Grey Terminator Trunk Lid:

This is for the wing only and does not come with the 3rd brakelight but a limited supply is available now for a limited time from me as well along with the wing purchase as a discounted combo purchase pack only.
Although you can get a brakelight throughout the web or directly from your local Ford dealer but the price is alot higher.

I will mark your name with "Deposit Received" on the list once your deposit has been received/verified.
Once all reservations are filled, manufacturing will take about 2 months.
Note this is the only way to insure you get one for the initial production run as its expected to sell out fast.

• "Terminator" style Carbon Fiber Rear Wing. Promotional Price: $449!!!
  • Ford 3rd brakelight - Group Buy Promotional price when bought w/ wing: I AM SOLD OUT but still available from Ford or online.

Update: These are now available in stock for immediate shipping.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
01. Cobra Drifter - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
02. T-600 Terminator - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
03. 03CENTGT - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
04. MyPonyJose - Wing (Next GB)
05. Yaadman_GT - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
06. keith89 - Wing (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
07. DevilDog81 - Canceled
08. PapaSmurf03 - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
09. Midnight_Cobra - Wing (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
10. 03Cobra - Canceled
11. Nerdman - Wing + Brakelight (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
12. 94SVT Coupe - Wing
13. LS7HNTR - Wing
14. LGHTEMUP - Wing (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
15. 87 National - Wing (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
16. 3150Mach1 - Wing (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)
17. Wiliam C. - Wing + Pillars (PAID IN FULL - DELIVERED)

Payments:
1. Paypal payments - Send your funds to
email.png
and in the comments add "Purchase of CD-CFMU-001 Carbon Fiber "Terminator" Style Rear Wing" along with your forum member name.
2. Money Order/Cashier Check - Mail to Carbon Driven 13502-H Whittier Blvd. STE 204 Whittier, CA. 90605. On the note line add "Purchase of CD-CFMU-001 Carbon Fiber "Terminator" Style Rear Wing"

California customers need to include sales tax (8.75%) calculated and added at time of final payment.
Shipping is not included in price but is available via FedEx.
For shipping estimates please post up/pm your zip code

Photos of Prototype Installed:

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
any chance of gettin smooth no brake light?
While that is a possibility, I believe in some states 3rd brakelights are required now.
Where there is a will or rather a demand, there is a way ;)

First we need to get this first order placed before I can look at expanding into other versions or products.

Plus, I will need to submit and pay for Authorized Vendor if I am to sell/create other products as to follow the Forum rules

keith89

Established Member
I'm having my car wrapped flat black next month and was thinking about having my wing done in cf vinyl. Can I get this with a semigloss finish?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Sorry they all come out with the same glossy clear uv protected finish. You could however probably with a very high grit sand paper achieve that look you want

keith89

Established Member
add me to the list. I can send my deposit next week.

Last edited:

raym5_0

on 3 u go
Established Member
interested.......would be great if some gurus of photoshop could work their magic on a view of it on a cobra ( any color ) just to see how it accents the car. :beer:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
interested.......would be great if some gurus of photoshop could work their magic on a view of it on a cobra ( any color ) just to see how it accents the car. :beer:
I have two links of it installed on a black GT at the bottom of the first post. More install pics on different colored stangs coming soon.

Anabolic

Banned
While that is a possibility, I believe in some states 3rd brakelights are required now.
Where there is a will or rather a demand, there is a way ;)

First we need to get this first order placed before I can look at expanding into other versions or products.

Plus, I will need to submit and pay for Authorized Vendor if I am to sell/create other products as to follow the Forum rules

im 90% sure if the vehical comes with it, it's required.. but if there's no hole there shouldnt be an issue

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
Im curious as to what sort of care this would need? I bought a carbon fiber hood for my 03 when i was in high school, and i didn't take care of it or do anything to protect it and after 3 years the sun ate it away (getting my cobra really drew away my time, interest, and money from the v6). Then again, that was a crappy VIS racing quality hood. I am not sure if there are precautions i should take if i got something like this or not.

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Looks great on a black car, curious how it would look on Torch Red. Any photoshop guys here?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Im curious as to what sort of care this would need? I bought a carbon fiber hood for my 03 when i was in high school, and i didn't take care of it or do anything to protect it and after 3 years the sun ate it away (getting my cobra really drew away my time, interest, and money from the v6). Then again, that was a crappy VIS racing quality hood. I am not sure if there are precautions i should take if i got something like this or not.
As with any product that is exposed to the weather conditions you should take basic care of it if you want it to last.

Our carbon fiber requires nothing more then the care taken for your paint. We have an automotive grade clear coat on the carbon fiber so its easy to take care of and yet more protected then other lesser brands of carbon fiber which may not contain or if they do its a low quality clear coat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread