"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I would really be interested in a CF version of the front bumper lip, as well as the inserts that go around the fog lamps. Considering the rear deck spoiler too.;-)
Honestly I think the front bumper lip would look cool but since its so narrow it would be fragile and as expensive as a bumper to ship because of its size.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I'll have my deposit to you at the end of the week.

Me too!!!

Thanks guys! :beer:

I think it may take a couple more weeks to have everyone submitting their deposits so as you see the list of "Deposit Received" going up that means the closing of the group buy will become sooner.

Dont forget if you need a 3rd brakelight to post up and specify when submitting your deposits ;)

I have 10 brakelights in hand reserved for the CF wing customers :rockon:

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Any idea how it would look on a SB? Ive been debating going with a CF OEM style hood, trunk and now a spoiler would top it off(Painted eventually ofcourse)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Its going to be up to you if you want to install some as each install may require but I will include the nuts, washers, bolts and if I can find a good inexpensive source for some 3M double sided thin foam tape I will include it too.

PapaSmurf03

SLO SNK
Established Member
Very nice. Hopefully you can find somebody to supply it. If not its not too expensive at pepboys. Do you know of a good quality place to get a CF OEM hood and trunk? Are you able to get these? I wanna make my little piggy as light as possible :)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I just picked up a really good condition termi trunk lid Monday. Was gonna use it just to make it much easier to do test fittings so I wouldnt be bothering friends all the time but if there is a demand for the trunk lid in CF eventually we could get that going later too.

I may have a good cf termi hood source. I'll check into it for you.

Last edited:

DevilDog81

Can't fix stupid!!!
Established Member
Full payment sent for brake light and Wing!!!

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Full payment sent for brake light and Wing!!!
@DevilDog81, I sent you a PM yesterday or day before to clarify your svtp user name and real name because the paypal transaction doesnt have your user name in the comment.

I just want to make sure I am accurately tracking deposits etc. to show on the list in the first post. ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread