"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Looks great on a black car, curious how it would look on Torch Red. Any photoshop guys here?
If scheduling works out I hope to be taking photos of the wing on a DSG Mach 1 this Sunday.

If anyone can do any photo shopping for different colors it would be appreciated :)

Carbon Driven

Established Member
No problem and Thanks! :)

I would have just shown the images with the tags but thought they were too big and would distract.

Maybe I will resize them smaller and show them like I do the others with a large thumbnail so thread loads quick still.

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Very tempting. This might look pretty sick on my car. Hmmmmmm.
Very nice Cobra bro! and yes I think it would look great ;)

Weather is still overcast and cloudy all week. Hoping for Sunday sun at least to shoot some pics of the DSG

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Sorry for the delay guys, had my daughters baby shower at the house yesterday.

Omar got your payments for Wing + Brakelight, Thanks!

eddyroxx

Established Member
saw this piece today it looks badass! you guys will not be dissapointed Rob's attention to detail is going to make this a really high quality piece!

ATFPat

Established Member
Tempting! ESP. Since I was looking into a carbon fiber hood. Have to sit on it.

alivingmustang1

Established Member
Hello, nice looking spoiler you got there! I'm not into the CF look. Is there any chance you'll offer these spoilers without a finish coat (for a few less bucks)? In other words, I'd rather paint it to match my body color.

Are some of you guys planning to sell-off your Cobra spoilers? Maybe I'd be better off with an original.

Anyway, just curious...

keith89

Established Member
Hello, nice looking spoiler you got there! I'm not into the CF look. Is there any chance you'll offer these spoilers without a finish coat (for a few less bucks)? In other words, I'd rather paint it to match my body color.

Are some of you guys planning to sell-off your Cobra spoilers? Maybe I'd be better off with an original.

Anyway, just curious...

I'll be selling mine.(black)

Carbon Driven

Established Member

Anyway, just curious...
Thanks! CF can be painted just as easily as any other body panel. No preparation needed other than a very light sanding.

If upon completion of this GB we have enough interest in other products in carbon fiber or fiberglass I would be inclined to pursue each of them. :)

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Anyone wanting to get in on this batch needs to post up soon.
Some guys have already made their deposits so soon as we get the remaining deposits we can start the batch :)

Last edited:

black 10th vert

Established Member
Thanks! CF can be painted just as easily as any other body panel. No preparation needed other than a very light sanding.

If upon completion of this GB we have enough interest in other products in carbon fiber or fiberglass I would be inclined to pursue each of them. :)

I would really be interested in a CF version of the front bumper lip, as well as the inserts that go around the fog lamps. Considering the rear deck spoiler too.;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread