"Terminator" Style Carbon Fiber Wing - Group Buy

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIAdragon

Have you seen my stapler?
Established Member
Pm me when you only need one more to get the ball rolling and Ill pay in full.

wastntime

Established Member
I might be interested in this as well. Need some information on how this would work on a factory wing delete terminator. I sent a PM

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I might be interested in this as well. Need some information on how this would work on a factory wing delete terminator. I sent a PM
I replied to your pm same day but havent heard back from you. I mentioned that if you wanted to preserve your holeless trunklid you may either get another trunklid or at your own risk, 3m tape it on but tape is nothing I can recommend

UncleSAm

Blow Me
Established Member
That's lame but atleast your going to get them, then maybe people will like them later and sell off he rest Tapatalk 2

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Yea I havent been able to get pics on other terminators for various reasons so thats really whats been holding deposits I bet. One way or another this will happen ;)

MIAdragon

Have you seen my stapler?
Established Member
I am planning on purchasing the remainder of whatever is needed soon. Just clearing some room on my credit card first and then Im gonna submit this sucker! :rock:

If you can give me a date that production is going to start and an idea on how long it will take to ship I will buy one.

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
I will buy one.

I currently have PP money from my bank being transfered to the actual PP account, so it might be a day or two 'till the money is in my PP account.

How long would production/shipping be by any chance?

Carbon Driven

Established Member
I will buy one.

I currently have PP money from my bank being transfered to the actual PP account, so it might be a day or two 'till the money is in my PP account.

How long would production/shipping be by any chance?
Thanks, see the previous post I just made.

Looks like we should be able to start the batch early next week if those waiting on us getting all 10 are also ready to send their deposits as I think with yours and another coming by next week we should have the 10 :rockon:

Last edited:

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Yea man sounds good. As soon as the bank releases the money to my PP, I'll shoot you a PM. I just realized you're in LA. You shouldn't have to ship it, I live in Camp Pendleton so maybe we can meet up somewhere. I don't really want to jeopardize something like that in the mail if possible.

keith89

Established Member
so it sounds like we might have some new wings at the end of september/early october?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread