Terminator Floor Mats

nooner

Established Member
Could antenna color have depended on the color of the car? If not always, could it have been color dependant during the switch from black to SS?

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
My 10th had a black antenna too. (it's gone now.) All 10ths are late production 2003s -- all were made at the end of the 2003 production run.

Perhaps Ford "saved" black antennas for the 10th Anniversary run?

I was the the first person to order the 10th when they were able to order. I almost got to watch the car being built. It came with a silver alone with many others I seen only ones I have heard of with black is on the web site. It would be interesting to know if it was random or actual switch to black for the 10th. Main reason would be for restoring people down the road

I have a friend that works at a place that restores Boss 429 and they are renown for there cars. Yet to this day they find out new info as they might get a Boss 9 that is in for only clean up and sale. Anyway I think these threads might be used in years to come.

mike_b_svt

Top down and cruisin'
Established Member
Build date on mine is late Jan '03, delivered early Feb (late production '03).

Front Mats, no rear mats. When I asked the dealer where the rear mats were I was told it didn't come with them. Also, checking the part number on my floor mats, they come up as "Mustang 40th Anniversary" mats (YR33-6313010), although they are plain Jane charcoal mats.

SS antenna.

No cargo net (dealer added it when he saw it was "missing").

Door lock is a "gunmetal gray" color. Not painted black.

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
for those keeping score:

Build date - 1/28/03

Black antenna
Black door locks
No vent adjusters
No header net (convertible)
No cargo net
Mats? I bought it with 6,000 miles and it had front and rear.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
for those keeping score:

Build date - 1/28/03

Black antenna
Black door locks
No vent adjusters
No header net (convertible)
No cargo net
Mats? I bought it with 6,000 miles and it had front and rear.

Yours is a odd ball with that parchment color inserts

COBRA_ESQ

Established Member
Yours is a odd ball with that parchment color inserts
Hey! :bash:

Yea, Ford only made 68 Black convertibles with Black tops and Parchment inserts.
Parchment was the tan color, right? What color was "graphite", the light gray or the dark gray? ...and what was the 3rd color officially called: parchment, graphite, and... ?

All Terminators came with a Dark Charcoal interior. Seat inserts are as follows:

2003 = Medium Graphite (Light Gray), Medium Parchment (Tan) and Red
2004 = Medium Graphite (Light Gray), Dark charcoal (Dark Gray) and Mystachrome

Here is a list of production numbers by body and interior colors: Terminator Production Numbers

Here is a list of of production numbers for 2003 convertibles that also includes top colors.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/393323-convertible-color-combo-numbers.html

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
Hey! :bash:

Yea, Ford only made 68 Black convertibles with Black tops and Parchment inserts.

All Terminators came with a Dark Charcoal interior. Seat inserts are as follows:

2003 = Medium Graphite (Light Gray), Medium Parchment (Tan) and Red
2004 = Medium Graphite (Light Gray), Dark charcoal (Dark Gray) and Mystachrome

Here is a list of production numbers by body and interior colors: Terminator Production Numbers

Here is a list of of production numbers for 2003 convertibles that also includes top colors.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminator-talk-229/393323-convertible-color-combo-numbers.html

Ok I'm lost here. Why are you bashing me for saying its odd ball, 1 its 68. I only seen one in car person over in Woodward Dream Cruize. I'm just a guy here appreciating odd ball cars. Thats why I bought the 10th Cobra and my one of one Saleen. :(

nooner

Established Member
Yeah, no bashing needed. He was just saying "odd ball" as in "out of the ordinary", "unusual", "different". At least that's the way I took it. :beer:

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
No Big all Is cool here. Just dont want this site to turn like so many others where people are talking more junk than good info..

ChrisMustang

Established Member
More info to the mysteries.

My car, built 7-15-02
has black antenna
has black door lock
has overhead net
has truck cargo net
does not have adjustable center vents.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This is actually a very informative thread. Raised a couple of questions, but a great thread.

Users who are viewing this thread