Terminator Floor Mats

Huachipato

Screaming '04
Established Member
I have a silly question. Did the Terminators come with rear floor mats?

I purchased my car new, and it did not have any rear mats. However, I'm curious if the dealer fooled me, or if that is just they way it was.

Thanks

cdh027

Established Member
They did not come with rear floor mats, fronts only. They supposedly came with trunk cargo nets which mine did not.

Cobra10thaniv

Established Member
They did not come with rear floor mats, fronts only. They supposedly came with trunk cargo nets which mine did not.

Only Early 03 Cobras came with trunk nets. Mid production of 03 they stopped the nets and other small things like the vent grill became no longer adjustable towards the end production of 03. If I remember right the first few 03's had black antennas also.

Last edited:

jrgoffin

Been around...
Established Member
I have rear mats, but they are generic Ford mats that are not specific to the Cobra. Will have to dig up the part number, but they are the correct Dark Charcoal color and fit perfect (only for looks since nobody has ever been in the back!).

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Only Early 03 Cobras came with trunk nets. Mid production of 03 they stopped the nets and other small things like the vent grill became no longer adjustable towards the end production of 03. If I remember right the first few 03's had black antennas also.

This.

Early 03s also had the overhead net and black door lock cylinder.

Oh and 4 spark plug threads! LOL I just had to!:-D

Last edited:

B-O-B'03

Established Member
Mine came with the cargo net, black antenna, black door lock cylinder (drivers door only), non-adjustable vent grill but no floor mats?

It was built Sept 16 2002.

Sounds like I got a mid-transition gyp :shrug:

-Brian

mysterio

Established Member
What color were the antennas eventually? I can only recall seeing black antennas on these things.

My 03 (bought used) came with a black fishing pole, which I assumed to be stock. But I replaced it with a shorty anyway.

Now I guess I'll have to look a bit closer at the other cobra's I see.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
What color were the antennas eventually? I can only recall seeing black antennas on these things.

My 03 (bought used) came with a black fishing pole, which I assumed to be stock. But I replaced it with a shorty anyway.

Now I guess I'll have to look a bit closer at the other cobra's I see.

Natural stainless steel.

Flad

Wanting
Established Member
Thought I new it all. First I hear of the black antenna. my early 03 with black lock, fixed vents, and black ant

nooner

Established Member
"non-adjustable vent grill"? Do you mean the A/C vents in the center of the dash? ...they are not adjustable in newer models? Mine was built May 10, 2002 and has the black door lock. I also have a cargo net and rear floor mats but I bought the car used so I don't know if those came with the car when it was new. The front floor mats are original so maybe the rear mats are too. It has a black shorty antenna so that must be aftermarket.

utfan98

Lack of Restraint
Established Member
To answer your question, the Cobras came with front and rear floormats, just like any other Mustang of the time. Plain Jane's.

Users who are viewing this thread