termi swap fox calypso

calypso92coupe

Established Member
image.jpg

image.jpg
image.jpg

A few recent pics of my coupe out and about! Man I'm ready for warmer weather! Enjoy:D

tigbitties

IG: andrewharpers
Established Member
that thing is mint. stock blower in these cars looks awesome.. although, twins or a bigger blower look better haha.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You have one great looking Notch there. I'd love to see an in-car video. The motor must give you goosebumps all over. You didn't mention any numbers, but going by what I see, are you in the 450-460rwhp area?

calypso92coupe

Established Member
You have one great looking Notch there. I'd love to see an in-car video. The motor must give you goosebumps all over. You didn't mention any numbers, but going by what I see, are you in the 450-460rwhp area?

Thanks man! I will get a video soon as I can get my go pro back. This whole car gives me goosebumps all over lol. It's actually surprising the numbers! I also have a few other things that you can't see but it's 518hp I can't remember the tq right off! It was tuned at Kurgan in Atlanta. It is a blast!

Novi357

It's stock...
Established Member
Really nice! Love the rims. Only thing I would change is the tailpipes to ones that are a uniform size.

Users who are viewing this thread