Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
A handful of shots from today. If was very overcast, so they're meh. I also ran out of daylight, so I quit and went home. If I get a chance tomorrow, I'll find a new place and take some more.

IMG_9788-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9866-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9880-edit-2-web.jpg

IMG_9896-edit-2-crop-web.jpg

IMG_9883-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9852-edit-web.jpg

Last edited:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
You car never fails to deliver...

Best convertible on the site!

Of course, I'm sort of biased to clean, subtle, white cars :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Thanks, fellas.

The more and more I look at these wheels, the more and more I like them over my old ones. The old ones were more classy and these are more sinister, so it's a different look. The tires, both front and rear, are taller than my old ones, so it makes the car look even lower, so I definitely like that.

If the weather holds up this weekend, I'll try and find a new/better place to snap some shots. My weekends seem to end up busier than they should be.

Smacked_in_ATL

Stock!
Established Member
So when are the 03/04 skirts and side scoops going on? I've decided to the skirts, scoops, and repaint my front bumper all in one shot. Then going to get the 03/04 mirrors after. Sick ride!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Meh. I want the scoops, but I'm not sure on the skirts. They make the car look like one giant chunk of white. I think these keep the car looking lean. I change my mind about every 30 mins though, so we'll see.

I have a roll bar that I'm going to put in once I get it painted/powdercoated. Other than that, I'm kinda itching to buy a new lens for the camera and the one I want is like $1200, so that'll take a chunk out of the "fun fund". lol.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
BreBar you car is my favorite NE vert on the site! Pure sex!!! :bowdown::bowdown:

:beer:

Thank you!!

Hey brebar what % tint did you go with? You're car looks god damn amazing

5%. Looks good, but it's very dark. I think 15% is my favorite tint.

hey so can i have your old wheels now or what?

=D

Have is a word. lol. One of these days when I have some time, I'm going to get some pics and put them up for sale.

Users who are viewing this thread