Teaser

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
You should've seen it tonight. It looked like the world was going to end and then a whole lot of nothing.

Predatorbird

Established Member
those pics came out great with the storm coming. the wheels tie in nicely with the fence and sky in those pics. did any pics come out with both of our cars?

here are some pics i took at the meet, i hope you don't mind me posting. these wheels really set the car off and look amazing in person.
IMG_0379copy.gif

IMG_0378copy.gif

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I don't really like any of the ones with both the cars. I'll have to thumb back through them and see if anything else is any good.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I know. If it does head this way, hopefully I won't have to work the entire week like I did through Fay. I think we left early one day. The whole week was just depressing.

EVO-lution

Established Member
Believe me, I know what you're saying and have thought the same. One of these days I'm going to stop buying $3k wheels and start buying blowers. lol.

Well if you decide to stop buying $3K wheels for your car you can always buy a set for my car...I'll take a set of HRE's when you're ready:banana: HAHAHAHHAA

Users who are viewing this thread