Established Member
IMG_9572-edit-web.jpg

IMG_9576-edit-web.jpg

:D

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
18x9 and 19x10.

I had to order some thin walled lug nuts and they just got here, so I'll throw the wheels on this week and get some real pics then.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Did you already sell the RS-GTs?

Nope. They're still on the car. I really like them, so I was thinking about keeping both sets of wheels, but I'll probably end up selling them. FWIW, they're RGR's, not RS-GT's, so they are 1 piece and all the same color instead of a 2 piece with a machined lip.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Nope. They're still on the car. I really like them, so I was thinking about keeping both sets of wheels, but I'll probably end up selling them. FWIW, they're RGR's, not RS-GT's, so they are 1 piece and all the same color instead of a 2 piece with a machined lip.

My mistake! It's been a while since i've had BBSs and been up to date on them.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Just letting you know in case you were interested. I believe the RGR and RS-GT look the exact same except for the difference I noted. :beer:

Orange Stang 04

Electric Green FTW
Established Member
With all the damn money you've got in wheels on that thing you could have a freakin blower! :p

Lol, just kidding man, that will be badass!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
With all the damn money you've got in wheels on that thing you could have a freakin blower! :p

Lol, just kidding man, that will be badass!!

Believe me, I know what you're saying and have thought the same. One of these days I'm going to stop buying $3k wheels and start buying blowers. lol.

Users who are viewing this thread