Teaser

Predatorbird

Established Member
those are going to look great! what size tires are you running? you better have these on for next sunday.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Thanks.

I'm not sure I'd be willing to drop the coin involved with a turbo set up. We'll see though. I want to do that right, so I'll likely build the motor before the boost. All that is a ways away though.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
please try and fit those under the fenders ;-)

I'm a wee bit scared of the rear. I think I may be rolling the fenders very soon. These are both tall and wide, hopefully they'll tuck in, but I'll probably roll them just to be safe.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
I'm going to have to talk you out of the BBS's at some point so I can put them on this white saleen i'm about to score. ;-)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
I'm going to have to talk you out of the BBS's at some point so I can put them on this white saleen i'm about to score. ;-)

Cool. White Saleens are the the shit and these wheels look sick on white cars. :beer:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Probably not. I already think I know what I'm going to do when I get sick of these. lol.

Vinyl

Your HIDs blind others
Established Member
Probably not. I already think I know what I'm going to do when I get sick of these. lol.

Yeah, sell them to me for the Saleen! :rockon:

I've found a few folks with CCW Classics that want the Saleens. That's my backup plan.

weezyscobra

sick with it
Established Member
SICK. Those will really put the car on another level. You already have a beautiful setup; those wheels will seal the deal on that car. I'm diggin' the 03 skirt/rear bumper mods as well. Very well done. Can't wait to see the final product.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Thanks, guys!!

I did some measuring a little bit ago. These tires are TALLLLLL. If my numbers are right, I think the tires will basically be flush with the fenders. Gonna look sick, but me thinks there's going to be some rolling in order unless the offsets are absolutely perfect....

Users who are viewing this thread